Riverside, CA 92506 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Deserie Akes Photography

Deserie Akes Photography is a full service home studio and mobile photography business that specializes in Capturing Moments 2B Remembered, those moments big and small throughout your life. Whether this is your high school graduation, engagement, wedding, pregnancy, baby shower, birth of a child, newborn moments or baby's first year. We strive to capture these moments in precious vibrant images that will last a lifetime, so that even your children's children can pass on the memories.

Deserie Akes Photography was formally known as Photos 2B Desired on WeddingWire.

Walda2389large
wedoc
Walda2389large

12 Reviews for Deserie Akes Photography

samantha · Married on 12/05/2012

Deserie has done my family's pictures for years. When we got married the choice was obvious. Her quality, unique eye, no nonsense business deals and timeliness make her a gem. I am so glad we found her. Quite simply she is the best.

Sent on 01/08/2013

nick · Married on 02/11/2012

I really enjoyed the experence and professionalism that photos 2 b desired brought to my wedding day. they went out of their way and held up to our standands. i would gladly recommend their services any day.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2011

Not only were the prices outstanding and VERY reasonable, Deserie's work was amazing too. Our photos turned out great. My husband and I got married at the County Recorder's and Deserie offered to stay with us for a few hours to capture our special day not only at the County but at Edward's Mansion too. Our wedding celebration with our family and friends will be in May, Deserie also provided our wedding photo celebration annoucements, which got great praise by everyone that received them. They turned out awesome! Deserie is great to work with and we will use her again for any up coming celebrations... Thank you so much, Elizabeth Eubanks

Sent on 04/15/2012

Deserie Akes Photography Pricing

Deserie Akes Photography Price Rates

Deserie Akes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Your Vision Events Planning & Coordinating
    Your Vision Events Planning & Coordinating Wedding Planners

Desire was a pleasure to work with. She coordinated with me and our client very well. She treated our bride and her family as if they were her own family. She's very professional and has the God given talent to capture the "moment". I look forward to working with her.

• Great Officiants
    Great Officiants Wedding Officiants

I saw the pictures you shot of Brittneys wedding and OMG they are awesome. You really caught the essence of the event. I totally recommend you.

• Sylver Weddings & Events
    Sylver Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Photos 2B Desired does such an excellent job. She is professional, easy to get along with, and best of all, has some of the best pricing in the industry. I refer ALL my clients to her first!

• Riverside, 92506 See on map