Deserie Akes Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Samantha Married on 12/05/2012
    Deserie has done my family's pictures for years. When we got married the choice was obvious. Her quality, unique eye, no nonsense business deals and timeliness make her a gem. I am so glad we found her. Quite simply she is the best.
    Nick Married on 02/11/2012
    I really enjoyed the experence and professionalism that photos 2 b desired brought to my wedding day. they went out of their way and held up to our standands. i would gladly recommend their services any day.
    Elizabeth Married on 12/30/2011
    Not only were the prices outstanding and VERY reasonable, Deserie's work was amazing too. Our photos turned out great. My husband and I got married at the County Recorder's and Deserie offered to stay with us for a few hours to capture our special day not only at the County but at Edward's Mansion too. Our wedding celebration with our family and friends will be in May, Deserie also provided our wedding photo celebration annoucements, which got great praise by everyone that received them. They turned out awesome! Deserie is great to work with and we will use her again for any up coming celebrations... Thank you so much, Elizabeth Eubanks
    Brittany Married on 05/20/2011
    Shes the best!!!!!!! Love her. Her work is amazing.We are going to use her for everything.
  • sarahpugh
    Sarah Married on 04/15/2011
    Desi is an amazing photographer. Thank you so much for everything. I don't think we had one bad picture.
    Sarah and Paul
    Tameca Married on 04/08/2011
    Photos2bdesired did a amazing job at my wedding!! She was, budget friendly, on time, professional, caring, and made my special day absolutely carefree!!! Our pictures are awesome!! If u need a photographer I highly recommend photos2bdesired!!!

Meca <3
    Brittany Married on 05/23/2010
    Amazing...Deserie was awesome....please don't let friends, family or co-workers tell you you need to spend thousands to get a "good wedding photographer"...she was SO amazing with her price and even more amazing for the quality and quantity. I cannot wait to use her for future special events =) Ive already recommended her to a couple of my soon to be brides!
    T Married on 05/01/2010
    I fully enjoyed my photographer! It's important to feel at ease and comfortable with the one snapping shots of your day. If you do your planning yourself, meeting people and doing footwork gets very exhausting and frustrating. But wih photos 2B desired, I knew right away I was in safe hands! I have a variety of pictures that capture the beginning, middle, end and all the hilarious moments in between. Not to mention the price was totally in my budget!
    Cathy Married on 01/23/2010
    Deserie was the best photographers anyone can have at their wedding. She does a great job capturing the moment with photography and gives and excellent price she doesn't over charge like the other photographers. If I were to get married again I would definately get her to do my pictures...not that im saying i will get married again ;) I give her a 10 and thank her for being there and helping me on my special day.
    thanks,
    Deserie
  • X
    Xanadu Married on 09/09/2009
    Deserie with photos2bdesired was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional the entire time , and captured the day beautifully.
    Julie Married on 06/20/2009
    As with today's time's our wedding needed to be within budget but a beautiful day. We searched for a photographer and posted a Craigslist ad in hopes an inspiring photographer would like the experience of photographing our wedding day. We received many responses, and ultimately chose Deserie with Photos2bdesired based on her portfolio, cost, friendliness, and desire to create a wonderful experience. The photo's and package we received were nothing less than perfect!A photo is a memory and one to be cherished, and I can truly say she only enhanced our very special day with her work that I'm very proud to display. If anyone is looking for a truly wonderful, professional, talented photographer..Deserie Marchbanks should be considered. I can assure you she will surely amaze you! Julie Jillson
    Jo Married on 08/24/1993
    I am a breast cancer survivor and wanted to do a naughty/nice photo shoot. I am so amazed how I came out of my shell n how comfortable I felt! I have always wanted to do this but never had the guts! It was amazing! Thank you for giving me the confidence to bring out my inner sexy side and to go ahead and give my husband a gift that will make him very happy n last a lifetime! I would recommend photos 2 b desired to anyone who wants a very professional photo shoot at a reasonable price! Thanks again so much ! :-)