218 Mass. Ave., Arlington, MA 02474 Map · Phone number

white arrangement
Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens
We worked with stylist Eileen Eisele to create this floral headdress for Boston Magazine's Elegant...
A fabulous summer centerpiece for an outdoor wedding at a historic Massachusetts property.
Bouquet 1

Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens 2
Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens 3
Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens 4

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Derby Farm Flowers was incredible! I knew nothing about wedding flowers when I started this process and when I saw my sister-in-law's flower budget, I was shocked to see what wedding flowers typically cost. If I was going to spend money on flowers, I wanted them to be great. Derby Farm went beyond this and made them amazing. They understood exactly what I wanted without me being able to articulate it well at all. I was going for a more rustic/whimsical look since the wedding was in my parents backyard and Barbara, Marlene, and Lucinda knew exactly how to achieve that look.

They made beautiful bouquets and corsages. They even accommodated my weird request to incorporate a dried morel into the groom's corsage (he ended up getting tons of compliments on it too!). My dad built an arbor from branches around the yard and Lucinda did an incredible job at decorating it with flowers while still maintaining the look of the arbor (and keeping costs low). For the tables, to save money I just wanted a single stem per bottle (saved bottles for a year for this and it was so worth it!). We got so many compliments on the table flowers. They were perfectly whimsical while complimenting the rest of my parents backyard. I loved that they were flowers you don't typically see at weddings, they were very unique.

Michael (my now husband) was so opposed to flowers (if it was up to him we would have had no flowers at all) but he LOVED the flowers when he saw them. He said they were extremely tasteful and he has insisted on keeping them around the house even though many have died now (3 weeks later).

I cannot recommend Derby Farm flowers highly enough. Communication is great and they met with me several times before the wedding.

Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens 5
    Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens 6
    Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens 7

A · Married on 10/28/2017

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FLORIST. Barbara and Marlene were absolutely superb people to work with, have impeccable style, and are are truly artists when it comes to working with flowers. They were the most professional, organized vendors we worked with for our entire wedding. They were flexible with our budget and took a genuine interest in understanding the style of our wedding and how the flowers could enhance the overall atmosphere of the event. In our consultation, they made detailed notes about what arrangements we wanted, which flowers we liked, colors, etc. and even printed out examples of each of the flowers they included in the arrangements on the final invoice. Marlene is also skilled with headpieces and helped arrange my wedding crown for a very reasonable rate. Barbara is an artist, and thinks very thoughtfully about her pieces -- nothing is random or haphazard, each color and bloom is chosen with care.

Our guests raved about the flowers as well. We received SO many compliments on the bouquets, centerpieces, and mantel display. It truly made the wedding venue look and feel extra special and personal. I used to worry that wedding flowers can sometimes look cliche and cheesy, but Barbara and her team created absolutely beautiful, classy designs that elevated the venue.

This place is truly a gem. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens 8

Tricia · Married on 07/02/2016

We just had our wedding this past weekend, and Barbara and the Derby Farms team did an amazing job with our floral arrangements! They had a sit-down meeting with us in the beginning of our planning process, and they really listened to all of our specific ideas. We were blown away when we showed up at our venue on our wedding day - it was more beautiful than we anticipated! We would highly recommend them.

Award

Derby Farm Flowers & Gardens FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 218 Mass. Ave. Arlington, MA 02474 See on map