22 Mill Street, Suite 104, Arlington, MA 02476 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dental Associates of Arlington

Dental Associates of Arlington is a premier dental practice located in Arlington, Massachusetts that serves couples all over the Boston, Watertown and Waltham areas. They specialize in general, cosmetic, implant and sedation services. They pride themselves on their caring staff, comprehensive care and convenient options. Dental Associates of Arlington looks forward to ensuring you and your spouse have beautiful smiles for your big day.

This full-service dental office does everything from basic, preventative care to complete dental reconstruction. Each new patient receives a complimentary consultation, and will enjoy a warm and welcoming environment complete with a TV and headphones. They pride themselves on not having any wait times, and being able to provide honest second opinions. Their general dentist is board certified with over 10 years of experience. Their services include:

• Teeth whitening

rachana vora emergency dentist
emergency dental care 3

10 Reviews for Dental Associates of Arlington

Marly · Married on 05/28/2017

Dr. Vora is by far and away the best dentist that I have ever had! Rather than dreading the dentist, I don't mind going at all. She is very friendly, and truly a high-class professional in her field. Not only is she excellent when it comes to routine dental maintenance/work, she is an amazing cosmetic dentist as well. After a couple of routine visits, I told her that I was always interested in porcelain veneers, but did not know much about them other than being expensive. After an exam, she thought I'd be a perfect candidate for veneers and suggested we try getting it approved by my insurance provider - and turns out it was! I couldn't believe it, and after just two painless 2-hour sessions, I had a beautiful new smile! I owe Dr. Vora quite a lot of gratitude for giving me a beautiful, perfect smile!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2017

All my life I hated my smile and I knew as an adult I would choose one special doctor that would help me learn to love my smile for the first time. At the age of 30 searching for the best cosmetic dentist in Boston, but I was diligent and after weeks of searching through hundreds of dentist online I found Dental Associates of Arlington and decided to take a consult with Dr. Vora. Upon my arrival, the staff was surprising pleasant and very efficient. Dr. Vora is an amazing cosmetic dentist I've ever met in my short existence. She reassured me she could fix my smile, explained in detail how the process would proceed and answered all of my questions. I was sold as she flashed her perfect smile and told me I would be ok and I trusted her every word. She rushed my case with the lab and received my veneers in a week due to an upcoming surgery and placed my permanent veneers within days. I was unprepared to look in the mirror for fear that I wouldn't like the results, but when I did all I could do was cry. I was so overcome with joy that I sat in his chair and cried like an infant. I couldn't believe it, but due to her expertise and craftsmanship she made me look like an entirely different person. They were simply beautiful and I walked out of the building floating on air. I am forever grateful to Dr. Vora because she gave me my confidence back and I will spend the rest of my life telling anyone who will listen what a perfectionist she is. Thank you so very much Dr. Vora. You have no idea how much you've positively impacted my confidence!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Brandon · Married on 12/01/2016

I had put off getting my chip tooth fixed for years and knew that veneers was something I wanted at some point. Throughout the process, Dr. Vora was patient, kind, and informative. For the actual procedure, she made me as comfortable as possible. The next day, she even called to follow up and see how I was feeling. I ended up with beautiful veneer for my front tooth. I could tell that Dr. Vora takes great pride in his work and strives to achieve the best results for his patients. I highly recommend her for anyone seeking a dentist, for both routine and specialized procedures.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Award

Dental Associates of Arlington FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Teeth Whitening

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dental Associates of Arlington 1
    Free Cosmetic Whitening Special ($150 Value)
    With Paid New Patient Exam, Complete X-Rays And Cleaning. Must sign waiver. New patients only. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. With Coupon Only Cannot Be Combined With Any Other Offer Coupon. Coupon void if altered.

• 22 Mill Street, Suite 104 Arlington, MA, 02476 See on map