Customizing the Perfect Music for Your Event...
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MUSIC THAT:
- perfectly suits for your type of event?
- your guests will rave about?
- is reasonably priced?
Finding the right music for your event does not have to be a struggle. Dennis Winge and his various bands have played hundreds of weddings, corporate events and private parties over the last 3 decades (see the testimonials at the bottom of each band’s page in the List of Services below).
solo or with one of his bands could be an excellent choice for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, party or corporate event because you get:
– complete customizability of genre (classic / newer rock, jazz, classical – instrumental or with voice) with a vast repertoire to choose from
– friendly and prompt communication
– reasonable pricing
– music at the perfect volume
– interaction with your guests, when appropriate (people sitting in to sing or play, taking special requests, etc.)
Here's what to do:
1. Select what type of entertainment you want from the List of Services below (i.e. solo acoustic, rock cover band, jazz band, etc)
2. Reach out to Dennis directly: click the blue button in the top-right corner of every page.
3. If he is available on the date of your event and it seems like it could be a good fit, you can schedule a free consultation by videoconference or phone so he can hear about your musical vision for your special day.
List of Services
most popular choices:
Solo guitar and voice – one-man-band rock and pop covers
Rock cover band – The Way Band
Solo instrumental – jazz, rock, classical guitar
Jazz and instrumental band – Dennis Winge Ensemble
Salsa / Afro-Cuban / Latin jazz – Salsa Ithacana!
Blues & Beyond – Blue Train
Sacred Chanting – Damodar Das Kirtan or Mantra Magic Band
Flute and guitar duo – Matrix Duo
Original music – Dennis Winge Trio
Songwriting Services – Lyrics Into Songs
Studio Work – remote or in-person recording services
If you book elsewhere, you may be taking a risk that these elements are not met to yours or your guests’ satisfaction such as music that’s too loud, doesn’t fit your event, is ‘cookie cutter,’ or has a bandleader who’s not flexible or communicative. Also, contact Dennis ASAP because his schedule can fill up quickly especially during the warmer months!
If you read the testimonials at the bottom of each link below, you’ll see that by booking Dennis or one of his bands, you’ll feel terrific about how well your event went, you’ll have amazing memories for the rest of your life, and you’ll be admired by friends, family and colleagues who will be impressed at the quality of your event.
Be sure read Dennis’ article on How to Find a Great Band for Your Event here. If it’s a wedding, read his article “Why I Love Playing Weddings” which shows his personal philosophy about playing music for those special events.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the price of your popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the package?
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
Any other questions?
23 ReviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
Are you interested?
When you combine all the services we offer (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) we take an additional 5% off the investment in each of those separately.