Deluxe Transportation

• Cierge Luxury

3 Reviews for Deluxe Transportation

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2006

Days before our wedding. My husband didn't really want to get the Limosine for our wedding, but I wanted to. I call Deluxe Transportation to book a packate. Fortunately, I spoke to a sales representative name Tina. She is a very nice person. She customized different packages that suitable my need. The service is exellent.

Sent on 01/12/2007

Kathy · Married on 10/06/2006

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

I decided to use Deluxe Transportation because my employer at the time used them for business purposes. I was offered a corporate discount but I wish that I spent the full price with another transportation company. Our driver was late in picking me up to take me to the ceremony. He also got lost taking my guests from the hotel to the ceremony, so everything started an hour late. He had no directions and no idea where he was going. Unfortunately, sometimes you get what you pay for. I would not recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/17/2006

Priya · Married on 09/05/2009

0.0

Terrible service. Driver was got lost on the way to the welcome dinner and everyone was late. For the wedding, the bus malfunctioned and the driver tried to blame the guests. He was very rude and unaccommodating. I would not recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2009

• 15208 Dino Dr. Burtonsville, 20866 See on map
    3013846809 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Deluxe Transportation)