Delford West Flowers

P.O. Box 308, Livermore, CA 94551 Map · Phone number

About Delford West Flowers

The Original "Delford Flowers" was established by Karl Eckel, the owner and head designer, in River Edge, New Jersey in 1984. "Delford West Flowers" was established in Livermore, California in 1995. Some of Karl's work has been featured in In Style Magazine, Entertainment Tonight and he has done work for people and events in the entertainment industry. Karl also has European and American trained designers that work in his studio to make your event special.

Delford West Flowers is a full service wedding and event floral studio, serving Livermore Valley Wine Country. Delford West flowers is included on many preferred vendor lists in the Wine Country including Palm Event Center in the Vineyard, Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery, Martinelli Center, Garre Winery, Rios Lovell Winery, Elliston Winery and is well known and recommended by many other wedding sites and vendors.

We are familiar with and work often at many other Livermore Valley venues including Wente, Purple Orchid Inn, Ruby Hill, Poppy Ridge Golf Course and Ravenswood to name only a few.

For planning an intimate elegant wedding or large event, you will find a wide variety of creations in my portfolio. These photos are there to give you ideas and show you the many possibilities that flowers, colors and textures have to offer. Call me for an appointment, bring your ideas and let's design your wedding flowers today

39 Reviews for Delford West Flowers

1 User photo

Delford West Flowers 1

Kati · Married on 10/01/2018

Karl and his team were amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding, so were only able to talk on the phone to Karl before the wedding day. I didn’t have a great vision of what I wanted for the wedding, but I told him my wedding colors and described flowers that I had seen that I liked. He is SOOO knowledgeable, he was able to decipher exactly which ones I was talking about. There was one specific flower I wanted, but unfortunately they were out of season. However, when I showed up to the wedding venue the day of the wedding - Karl had found them and put them in all the bouquets! I was so excited. His ability to transform an area with his floral arrangements is amazing. He truly has a gift for putting together exactly what you are looking for at an amazing price. He was great to work with, responsive, and incredible at his job. He went above and beyond anything we could have imagined.

anna · Married on 04/29/2018

If you are in need of a florist, Karl is your guy!! You'll do yourself a favor by booking him!

I met with at least 5 other florists before I spoke with Karl and it immediately felt right! He was just the sweetest and most helpful person. As an indecisive, procrastinating bride, I had vague ideas of what I wanted but I felt like he just got me and needed little guidance, which I appreciated. He was so helpful sending me examples as we spoke and answered all of my questions. He really pays attention to details in what you say or show him and notes what you like and don't like.

During follow up meetings, I never felt rushed and he always worked with our budget and gave his honest opinion. His pricing is also very reasonable for the quality of flowers and arrangements. What more could you ask for!

Needless to say, the day of was seamless. He had everything set up and picked up without us knowing or having to worry. I was blown away with how beautiful everything turned out and was obsessed with my bouquets and arrangements. Thank you Karl!!

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

I was referred to Karl by a co-worker and I am thrilled with how our flowers turned out for our wedding!! I did not have any particular vision for my flowers, I basically knew the shades of purple I wanted and complimentary colors and pretty much let Karl surprise me. He of course explained to me all of the flowers he'd be using, and I just nodded my head yes and smiled because I do not know my flowers very well! But I had previously seen his work so I knew I'd be in good hands in trusting him to create beautiful arrangements. He exceeded my expectations!! Karl is very responsive via email and we had two meetings prior to the date. And, we all know flowers can get very expensive very fast and the final bill did not break my wedding budget. I researched different floral vendors for a long time and I was so happy to have found Karl!

Delford West Flowers 2