P.O. Box 308, Livermore, CA 94551 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Delford West Flowers

The Original "Delford Flowers" was established by Karl Eckel, the owner and head designer, in River Edge, New Jersey in 1984. "Delford West Flowers" was established in Livermore, California in 1995. Some of Karl's work has been featured in In Style Magazine, Entertainment Tonight and he has done work for people and events in the entertainment industry. Karl also has European and American trained designers that work in his studio to make your event special.

Delford West Flowers is a full service wedding and event floral studio, serving Livermore Valley Wine Country. Delford West flowers is included on many preferred vendor lists in the Wine Country including Palm Event Center in the Vineyard, Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery, Martinelli Center, Garre Winery, Rios Lovell Winery, Elliston Winery and is well known and recommended by many other wedding sites and vendors.

We are familiar with and work often at many other Livermore Valley venues including Wente, Purple Orchid Inn, Ruby Hill, Poppy Ridge Golf Course and Ravenswood to name only a few.

For planning an intimate elegant wedding or large event, you will find a wide variety of creations in my portfolio. These photos are there to give you ideas and show you the many possibilities that flowers, colors and textures have to offer. Call me for an appointment, bring your ideas and let's design your wedding flowers today

42 Reviews for Delford West Flowers

Delford West Flowers 1
Delford West Flowers 2
Delford West Flowers 3
  • Debbie

Debbie Paniagua · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Truly breathe taking. The way the flowers are arranged are truly a work of art. Great communication with Karl and understood exactly what we had in mind

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Delford West Flowers 4
    Delford West Flowers 5
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2019

Reliable and Creative

Karl is professional, kind, creative and reliable. He helped me design beautiful flowers for my wedding. He gets to know his clients and brings each space to life. Not to mention, Karl communicates consistently and is flexible with change. I always knew I could get ahold of him with questions. I highly recommend Delford West for any occasion.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2019

Easy to Work with Great Guidance

Karl made deciding on our flowers so easy. He has no minimum requirement which was amazing since I didn't want a lot of flowers. I was really undecided and I trusted Karl to take creative license with my flowers and the bouquets were beautiful. After a few meetings where I identified the flowers I liked and the colors of my wedding he was able to make beautiful displays. Flowers made easy was exactly what I was looking for and that was what Karl provided. He also provided me with some great pointers on things to think about for the decoration that I was making on my own.

Sent on 04/03/2019