1830 W. Manor AVe, Visalia, CA 93291 Map · Phone number

About Deene Souza Photography

I am Deene.

I am a work in progress.
I am a Christian, a wife, a mother, a daughter, and a sister.
I am creative, messy, sometimes patient, and always on a diet.
I am addicted to chocolate, salt, and the Internet.
I love to laugh with my friends, travel with my family, and talk on the phone.
I am learning - all the time.
I am passionate about remembering life and the blessing we are given.

This is me. I can't wait to meet you.

Growing up, Deene hailed from a small town in California called Buttonwillow. But just as soon as love kicked into gear, she was transplanted 20 years ago by the love of her life to Tulare, CA. Just as cute and quaint as the sound of her upbringings, Deene infuses memories and passion into her wedding photography. She wants to make your wedding memories just as unique as each and everyone of her beautiful brides and handsome grooms. You'll laugh at her, she'll probably cry with you, and you'll find out that your special day is all about remembering what love is all about!

Follow Deene Souza Photography on

MG6945
7f15dfefd8fa447f 1248388158363 6

4 Reviews for Deene Souza Photography

Kristy · Married on 01/07/2012

Deene Souza is absolutely amazing!! Very professional and I LOVED our wedding pictures. She is easy going, fun, energetic, and she loves what she does and it was just a lot of fun having her as our photographer. She captured every little moment and every little detail. The wedding day goes by so fast so it was fun to look back at all the fun little details that I may have missed that day. Thanks Deene. You are awesome!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Anita · Married on 10/30/2010

Deene help make our wedding day memorable;capturing every moment of our special day!

Sent on 05/06/2011
  • W

Kim · Married on 08/05/2010

I was impressed with all aspects of Deene's service. What I loved most was that during the ceremony and reception we hardly saw her, she made herself very conspicuous. The photos were beautiful and creative, while showing touching moments of our son's wedding that we'll never forget because Deene was able to capture time. Weddings of course are budgeted and Deene was flexible in matching the cost with the end result.

Sent on 05/21/2011

Deene Souza Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1830 W. Manor AVe Visalia, 93291 See on map