Deena13 Photography

Carteret, NJ View map
$1,050 Most Popular Price

$1,050 Most Popular Price

I am a professional, experienced photographer, working throughout NJ and NY. I creatively capture the magic during weddings, parties, and events, to tell your story in pictures. My clients' favorite photos are most often the ones they didn't even realize I took. If you'd like to be able to re-live all the details of your special day for a lifetime at an affordable rate, I can make that happen for you.

I do not sell prints or albums. I give you all the high resolution retouched photos on a disc or flash drive so you can have them printed wherever you'd like, and share them with friends and family. I retouch almost all the photos I take and I also create a custom DVD slideshow that tells the story of your day to three songs of your choice. I charge one all inclusive hourly fee for my services based on the length of the event.

Check out my sample video! http://youtu.be/d8WAdi6E5ZE

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,050

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

• W
    William Married on 10/07/2018

Extremely friendly and great photos

Deena is great to work with and very forward and honest with the service she will provide you. She said she takes roughly 80 to 100 photos an hour, we had an 8 hour day, we got 770+ photos. Provided a great slideshow with the music we wanted and got the photos to us a few weeks after the wedding, which she let us know would be the case. She delivers exactly what she promises.
    Mike D. Married on 09/22/2018

Made a great day even more memorable

Deena helped make our wedding day extra special. She captured beautiful, candid shots throughout the day. She managed all posed shots without being intrusive. It was almost like she was one of the guests. We did not have to wait months for our pics and the video montage was beautiful and incorporated our weddings songs seamlessly. We were incredibly satisfied with the finished product and highly recommend her for any of your special events.
    Tina Event on: 02/16/2015
    Best photographer!!! She is professional, sweet and up to date capturing the most beautiful shots without anyone knowing (as well as a the traditional) Unbelievable! I wouldn't want anyone else at my events!

Reverend Anthony Cavallo Reverend Anthony Cavallo Wedding Officiants

I have worked with many photographers over the years and Deena is one of the best, always a pleasure to work with.

Carteret, NJ, 07008
Location of (Deena13 Photography)

Deena13 Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Deena13 Photography include in the starting price?

Deena13 Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Deena13 Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Deena13 Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Deena13 Photography offer?

Deena13 Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Deena13 Photography offer?

Deena13 Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Deena13 Photography offer for wedding events?

Deena13 Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Deena13 Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Deena13 Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding