Deeanna Schultz Photography

Keedysville, MD View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Deeanna Schultz Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography company operating out of Keedysville, Maryland. Owner and operator Deeanna holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art and Photographic Imaging from The Art Institute of Washington DC. She strives to craft captivating photographic keepsakes that allow her clients to relive their special moments for years to come. She works collaboratively with couples, honoring their ideas and ensuring that her work accurately reflects their one-of-a-kind love stories.

Deeanna Schultz Photography provides clients with a number of services to choose from. As well as coverage on the day of your event, Deeanna also offers engagement and boudoir photo shoot sessions. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files and carefully curated albums.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 06/26/2021

Awesome Best Ever

Deeanna is the best. Would use again for family photos. She got things that mean alot too my husband and I. Things we did not even know that we wanted.

Deeanna Schultz Photography's reply:

Samantha, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. Your wedding was so laid back and relaxing, I had such a wonderful day and I’m glad I could capture so many special moments for you.
    Casey Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing photography

Amazing photography she has done all of my photos my senior photos my engagement photos wedding and soon to be maturity photos I wouldn't go anywhere else for my pictures

Deeanna Schultz Photography's reply:

I love you Casey! I’m so honored to have been a part of so many special days in your life. I’ve watched you grow up into a beautiful young woman and I can’t wait to do your maternity photos soon ❤️
  • Destiny
    Destiny C. Married on 10/20/2019

More than I could have asked for

She was an absolute delight getting every photo that we wanted and then some. She moved through the dance floor at every angle possible. I love my photos and couldn't be happier. She was professional, on time, and an absolute delight

Deeanna Schultz Photography's reply:

Destiny your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I had a wonderful time photographing your special day. You looked beautiful and so happy, Im glad I could be there for you and make memories for you to always remember :)

Deals

Deeanna Schultz Photography 1
Exclusive

3631 Trego Mountian Road Keedysville, MD, 21756
2405202566

Monday: 7am - 7pm Friday: 7am - 7pm Saturday: Contact for time Sunday: Contact for time HOURS will be changing, more days will be available in the future.
Location of (Deeanna Schultz Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding