2001 Woodside Lans, Newtown Square, PA 19073 Map · Phone number

About Decades Dance Band

So many other bands offer only the same old tired songs. Look at every song list for every wedding band in Philly and across the country and you'll see them, one after the other, playing the same songs year after year, event after event. We know that people want to hear the great dance songs from the past, but we also know that at your wedding, you also want to hear the hot, edgy songs, songs that you may have just uploaded onto your own iPod.

Decades Dance Band is the hottest new band on the Suburban Philadelphia scene with one of the freshest song lists available! We can offer you all the great party songs to make Aunt Joanie jump up out of her seat and Uncle Harold tap his feet. But we also can get the party bumping with all the latest toonz to get all your friends dancing and screaming, "I LOVE this song!".

Plus Decades Dance Band is by far the Best Band for the Buck!

We know after spending the money on the caterer, the flowers, the hall, the dress, there's not much left for the marriage. We can offer you a great band and help you cut costs. We are 10% to 20% off every other band out there. Hold onto your money – spend it on the honeymoon.

c c club crowd
Jeffcrowd01
2jeff
Singer
Singer
black and white trio shot
tony03
jeff kelly wedding
c c club crowd
photobyflickfoto

3 Reviews for Decades Dance Band

Susan · Married on 09/13/2008

Thanks to Jeff and his excellent partners, our reception was the best night of my life!

The demo that was sent to me was great, and was the reason I booked Decades Dance Band for my celebration; however, the CD doesn't do this band justice. In person, they are fantastic! I received alot of compliments after returning from my honeymoon, most saying just how great they thought the band was that night.

The band was extremely professional. They showed up on time, were set up and ready to perform before any guests arrived, and were ready to party. And it was a tremendous success. The band even came out on the dance floor and got involved with the crowd throughout the night, letting the guests sing, and even play the guitar!

Decades Dance Band made the wedding. We were able to have the full band, and the musicianship was fantastic! More importantly, thier vocals were dead on!

I highly reccommend the Decades Dance Band for the success of your affair.

Sent on 11/19/2008

Christine · Married on 05/03/2008

Decades Dance Band made our wedding awesome! We just sat back and they did everything. They took care of all the little details that Josh and I would never have thought of. They lined up the bridal party (and got all the names right), and did all the toasts, dances and cake cutting - all without us having to take a minute away from our own good time. They came out into the crowd with wireless microphones and got everybody singing along. I can't believe all the comments I got that night and since we got back from our honeymoon. We had a tight budget and they really worked with us on that too. My mom and I looked at every band out there, and there's no one who can touch Decades, esp. for what they charged us. And now I'm looking forward to our friends' wedding in '09, because Decades with be there. They booked them after seeing them at our reception. Copycats!

Sent on 11/18/2008

Linda · Married on 04/07/2007

This band was totally worth the investment! If you want a band with flexibility in song choice, amazing vocals and the ability to bring everyone to your dance floor...This is the band for you. From the moment I contacted them, I was impressed. I requested a few songs that are not frequently heard at weddings and they were very receptive. There were even a few songs that I did NOT want to hear and they were respectful of that request as well. Everyone had soooo much fun. The singers have amazing vocal power and the skill to perform different genre's of music. The lead singer, Jeff, interacted with my guests and made them feel special. The music was infectious and we danced the night away. The band was so entertaining, we extended our reception another hour because no one wanted the night to end.

Sent on 11/19/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Decades Dance Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Lighting, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Lighting, Sound/PA System

• Coatesville Country Club
    Coatesville Country Club Country Club Weddings

Decades Dance Band is INCREDIBLE. I have never seen a band get so many people up and dancing before. Great musicians and vocalist. True professionals.

• 2001 Woodside Lans Newtown Square, 19073 See on map
    6104705933 (Other Phone Number)
    3023972367 (Fax Number)