deborahannphotography

Gillette, NJ View map
$6,900 Most Popular Price

$6,900 Most Popular Price

Hi Ya'll!

Thank you so much for stopping by! We are Debbie and Jeff, a husband and wife team and we are blessed to be working side by side photographing beautiful wedding days! Our style is light and airy! We would be delighted to be a part of your special day!!

I am in love with the art of capturing beautiful and inspiring moments. I find beauty in every detail, especially in stunning bouquets and pretty wedding shoes! And let's not forget the gorgeous rings! Every photograph that I capture tells your story. That makes me happy!!! I believe in getting to know my couples so on the wedding day they will be totally relaxed with me!

With warmest regards,

deborahann

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,900

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

Alex S. Married on 03/26/2022

"The best wedding pictures we have ever seen"

Where do I even start to capture how much I love Deb and Jeff? Outside of deciding to get married, they are one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. From my first phone call with Deb, I knew immediately that I had to work from her. Outside of her photos being absolutely gorgeous, her personality sold it for me. Her passion and honesty for her craft came through immediately and unlike some of the other photographers I talked to, I could tell she truly cared about her couples. I loved that she limits how many couples she works with a year to be able to truly dedicate her time and energy to each one. Others felt like a photo factory and this was the completel opposite! We became friends immediately, in fact, she recommended majority of the other vendors I ended up using., each one being absolutely fantastic. She is basically like a wedding planner and photographer in one! She will give her you honest feedback and advice, and answers every text, email and phone call immediately with a genuine smile on her face. When we did our engagment photos last summer, I went into the day with dread, being someone that hates having their picture taken. She immediately put us at ease and we truly had the best time with her - it didn't even feel like we were doing a photo shoot! The pictures were more than I could have ever imagined - and up until my actual wedding - were the best pictures I had ever seen. We got SO many compliments on them. Fast forward a few months of nonstop communication, guidance and planning, it was finally time for the big day. Not only did she ensure we went into the day extremely orgnaized with every picture we wanted to make sure we didn't miss any, she even did my timeline for me (and re-did it with every change I decided to make)! Her preparation made the day run smoothly without a hitch, making sure we stuck to our timeline and was able to wrangle a rowdy bridal party and 5 little kids! AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE PHOTOS?? I have had multiple people tell me they are THE BEST wedding pictures they have ever seen - and I have to agree! I haven't even seen the full gallery yet, but from the sneak peek alone (which she had to me within a day!) I am truly gushing and had to brag on her immediately. Every single picture is beyond, it is going to be impossible to choose favorites. And her customer service has not stopped. We have been talking non-stop, making sure I am happy with all the pictures and even fixing flaws that I find on myself :). My vendors, family and bridal party have all told me how incredible she was to work with and how impressed they were with her and Jeff. I could truly go on for pages about how amazing this pair is, but will sum it up with this is hands down the best decision you will make for your big day, in every aspect. Thank you Deb and Jeff for capturing every moment of the most amazing day of our lives and making us look like we stepped out of the pages of a bridal magazine (which is actually what people have been saying). We love you and can't wait to have you do our baby photos (when that day hopefully comes)!

deborahannphotography's reply:

You and Jay have humbled me beyond words. It has been the most incredible experience not only with you and Jay, but your entire families!! I did not want the night to end! But the story continues, and i will be right there for you!
    xo
    deb and jeff
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 07/09/2021

AMAZING experience

Do not hesitate to hire Deborahann Photography to shoot your wedding/engagement session! Booking Deborahann Photography was the best wedding-related decision we made. Debbie and Jeff are an absolute pleasure to work with; they made us feel at home from the day we first met to the day we received our finished album (which, because of COVID, was three whole years). During this time, Debbie and Jeff felt more like friends and confidants than vendors. I jokingly referred to Debbie as my "wedding planner" because she went above and beyond to help me plan all aspects of our wedding vision. In the end, she delivered big time with absolutely gorgeous and timeless photos. Debbie and Jeff—thanks for all of your love, support, and cherished memories!

deborahannphotography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan and Bobby! You are such a beautiful couple and have enjoyed every minute serving you and documenting your beautiful love story!
    xo
    deb and jeff
  • Madison
    Madison T. Married on 02/09/2020

The best photos!

Debbie and Jeff were a blessing on our big day! As a photographer myself, I knew from the start I was in good hands with them - and WOW our images are even better than we expected! Just a few days after our wedding she sent us a huge sneak peek gallery to look back on as we were on our honeymoon which was incredible. We got our entire gallery back quickly after we returned home and were stunned with the amount of images and how wonderful they are! (I cried multiple times looking through, they captured every moment so perfectly!) They are the kindest people and truly make you feel like family. Everyone felt so comfortable with them the entire day and I know for sure we are now forever friends. Debbie was amazing throughout the entire planning process and made sure she knew exactly what we envisioned for our photos. If you want the best memories to look back on forever book Debbie and Jeff!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

143 COTTAGE PL W, Gillette, NJ, 07933
Location of (deborahannphotography)

deborahannphotography frequently asked questions

What photography services does deborahannphotography include in the starting price?

deborahannphotography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does deborahannphotography include in their most popular wedding package?

deborahannphotography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does deborahannphotography offer?

deborahannphotography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does deborahannphotography offer?

deborahannphotography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does deborahannphotography offer for wedding events?

deborahannphotography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend deborahannphotography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

deborahannphotography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding