Deadbolt Photos

Matawan, NJ View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I am an internationally published music photographer. I have photographed everyone from Justin Timberlake to Madonna. Over the last few years, I have turned that eye to weddings. I have a fresh, modern style when shooting weddings. I work mostly in NJ and NYC, but I am available and very willing to travel.

Clients are drawn to me because my style has always been, firstly, real. I capture real moments. Because of my background shooting music I am used to having to capture things quickly- I will never miss an important moment during your wedding.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Matted Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Cassie R. Married on 10/02/2020

One of a kind experience with a one of a kind photographer.

Keeyahtay is incredible, both as a photographer and as a person. He knows what shots he wants and exactly how to get them. He helps guide you through your day and will do everything he can to make you feel comfortable. Multiple guests have told me that they loved him, started following him on Instagram, and one of my cousins even let me know she made sure to get his business card. Book him. You absolutely will not be disappointed.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 04/13/2019

Great experience, beautiful photos

I am not a fan of being on camera, so I was nervous about having wedding photos taken. Keeyahtay was amazing. He's super friendly and personable, which made me feel so comfortable, and he took care to learn our family and friends' names and find out in advance which people and groups we wanted to get pictures with. He has a calm and professional presence that is reflected in our wedding photos. His ability to capture unique moments and candid shots went way above and beyond my expectations for event photography in general. Highly recommend for any kind of shoot!
  • Monica
    Monica B. Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Photographer for my Wedding!

I am proud to say I have know Dead Bolt Photos since they first got their start and it has been amazing to see how they have blossomed over the years! When I first got engaged in 2016 I immediately reached out to Tay to make sure he was available for our wedding in 2018- I couldn't imagine anyone else shooting our engagement photos or big day! Tay and his team not only have a great eye but are creative, fun and really understand how special a couple's photos are once the wedding day has come to and end. I sent Tay a list of photos I wanted ahead of time and he made sure to capture them all, plus some! I highly recommend Tay and his team for your big day, you won't be disappointed.

Matawan, 07747
Location of (Deadbolt Photos)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding