10781 Stirling Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328 Map · Phone number

About De La Flor Gardens

De La Flor Gardens has been South Florida's premier wedding & event florist since we opened our doors in 1986.
We are a family owned and operated business. Every wedding is given the special attention that it deserves.
We will always do our best to exceed your expectations!

10781 Stirling Road

centerpiece 5

21 Reviews for De La Flor Gardens

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Glick · Married on 01/25/2020

Perfect! Extremely Helpful! Friendly!

My husband & I recently got married on Jan. 25, 2020. We went with De La Flor for our flowers. When I first met with Deborah, I really had no idea what I truly wanted but I knew I wanted to keep it rustic. She showed me pictures of things to give me an idea of exactly what I was thinking of. Little did I know, she would be right on when it came to me not knowing exactly what I wanted. The pictures she showed me & the ideas she was giving me were exactly what I had in mind. Throughout the entire process, Deborah & her staff were so helpful & always made me feel as if my wedding was the only one that mattered. They even worked with me to include elements of my own. When I walked into my venue before anyone else arrived, I was blown away! Everything was absolutely perfect! I couldn’t have asked for a better florist. I am beyond thankful for Deborah & her team! The bouquets, boutonnières, table arrangements & cake flowers were unbelievable. Even a week later, my bouquet still looked like it did the night of my wedding! Thank you, De La Flor!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Doreen · Married on 07/15/2017

This florist is truly amazing. Considers every detail budget, time of event, style of event, right down to the dress during the consultation to determine what flowers would be best to use. Amazing. You come up with an idea for the wedding and she will run with it. Our reception centerpieces elevated above the table simply blew your mind when you waked in and she select flowers with a beautiful scent to flow over the room. Flowers included the church, the cocktail hour, the wedding reception, the seating charts, bouquets, corsages, & boutonnierses. The works and she was on time.

Sent on 07/19/2017

De La Flor Gardens's reply:

Doreen,

We can't thank you enough for allowing us the privilege of working with you for your daughter's wedding florals. We had a great time!

Deborah

Kelly · Married on 12/12/2015

Deborah and her team are amazing when it came to putting my flowers together.
    All I had to do was tell her the type of flowers I liked and wanted, what kind of theme it was and she told me if the flowers would match the theme or not and if not then she gave me other types of flowers that would go well with the theme. After I got to my venue after doing my hair and make up my flowers were already there and they were absolutely beautiful!!!! I had a winter wonderland theme she added a touch of bling, a Christmas branch and my flowers were White Roses and hydrangeas with baby's breath, my maid of honor had white mini roses and royal blue hydrangeas to match the colors, my bridesmaids had white mini roses and light blue hydrangeas with cute skinny green Christmas leaves and my 2 flower girls had pink kissing balls with a pretty pink lace ribbon to carry the flowers down the aisle. I'm extremely happy with how my flowers came out and I will definitely use Deborah and he team again anytime I need flowers.

Sent on 12/15/2015

De La Flor Gardens FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 10781 Stirling Road Fort Lauderdale, 33328 See on map
    Location of (De La Flor Gardens)