Dayna Carroll Photography

Golden, CO View map

My specialty is wedding photography and working with brides, where I capture everything from details, candids, to formals. The style flatters YOU, and I document your wedding for generations to enjoy!

I've been in business over 14 years and love to work with brides! Photos are the most important thing you have after it's all said and done, so leave that up to me so you don't have to stress over one more thing on your big day. Give me a call or e-mail for more details--I can't wait to work with you!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

Ann Married on 07/09/2011
    Dayna will be the one part of your wedding that you will not need to worry or stress about. She is professional, but easy-going. She has done a lot of weddings and knows what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Listen to her! Take her advice! She was an integral part of making our special day wonderful. She has expertise that can get the right picture, but she's also willing to try things that you like or want. We, without a doubt, couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone! All of you brides in Salt Lake City are lucky to have such talent available to you!
    Kathy Married on 03/05/2011
    Dayna was fantastic to work with for my daughter's wedding this past March. She worked with us in a remote location for the bridal session and the results were simply gorgeous. Dayna's talent and perfectionism shows in every detail of her work. We had so many complements from our guests we knew we had chosen the perfect photographer. Dayna made it fun and we had a blast.
    Candyce Married on 09/25/2010
    Working with Dayna and Conor was a great experience, and without a doubt they were our best vendors. Open to all of our requests for location, and providing great ideas for props and poses, they were willing and able to get us the pictures we wanted. Withstanding the summer heat for our engagement photos and bridals, they never complained and managed to get beautiful photos of us (and our active little dog). Both of us felt very at ease in front of the camera, and found Dayna's directions and suggestions were always right on. All of our pictures look great, and I am still getting compliments from friends and family. Problems with our venue and family drama didn't stop Dayna from doing everything she could to make our day special. Incredibly professional, they were always on time, answered emails and phone calls promptly, and produced elegant work shortly after our September wedding. Dayna and Conor are very reasonably priced, and if a bride and groom are looking to get quality photos and two professional, talented photographers, Dayna Carroll Photography will provide the best service guaranteed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Adorne Artistry
    Rating 4.8 out of 5 , 321 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

5513 Salvia Ct. Golden, 80403

By Appointment Only
Location of (Dayna Carroll Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding