Davids Bridal

100 Wyoming Valley Wyoming Valley Mall, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702 Map · Phone number

• The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique
  • L&H Bridal Rack
  • Fusion

82 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

My fiancée and I are both brides. We were​ on the fence about getting formal wedding gowns and​ very nervous to try on dresses (for various reasons​), but ​I have to say...​the staff at this store was amazing! Katie greeted us and helped facilitate our appointments with a smile! Amy from Alterations was so patient with all of our questions and offered us great advice. And Lydia, our consultant helped us to feel so comfortable. Lydia incorporated a sense of humor and creativity into the experience and truly went above and beyond! We both said "yes" to dresses and are so happy. We absolutely love this store and will continue to recommend it to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/29/2016

Thank you to the staff at David's Bridal for helping my bridesmaids in finding their perfect dresses for my wedding day. I took my 5 bridesmaids to the store and told them they could choose any style dress they felt most comfortable in. We ended up with multiple styles and each style fit each of the bridesmaids perfect. They looked so beautiful, thank you for having their perfect dresses!

Sent on 01/18/2017

crystal · Married on 09/18/2016

Great staff very professional my dresses turned out perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2016