David's Bridal

Ontario, CA View map

Welcome to David's Bridal Ontario, California store, serving brides and special occasion customers of Alta Loma, Chino, Rancho Cucamonga and more.

David's Bridal is the ultimate one-stop shop for wedding dresses and all your formal apparel. Our exclusive assortment of bridal gowns features a broad spectrum of silhouettes, lengths and styles. Our wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and feminine party looks are designed in the hottest fabrics (we are loving lace!), colors and silhouettes, from trumpet dresses to ball gowns to fabulous short styles. Our sizes span from petite to plus, so every woman can walk down the aisle in the bridal dress of her dreams.

In addition to designer wedding dresses, David's Bridal offers a full selection of prom and homecoming dresses, flower girl attire and communion styles. We have everything you need to complete your head-to-toe look from shoes and handbags, to jewelry and headpieces. Additionally, we also have expert in-house alterations to make sure your dress is a perfect fit.

So come to our Ontario location to browse our elegant cocktail dresses, military ball gowns, and formal wear .

All David's stores feature exclusive designer collections by David's Bridal, Oleg Cassini, Galina, Galina Signature, and DB Studio. Designer collections by White by Vera Wang, Truly Zac Posen, and Melissa Sweet are available in select locations, however they can be ordered at any David's Bridal store.

1 User photo

• Courtney
    Courtney Married on 06/26/2021

Christina was great. Great selection.

As a plus size bride, size tends to be a sore subject. Wearing a street size 20, this puts you in 2-4 sizes up and can make you a little self conscious. Christina at David's Bridal was sweet and helpful. She listened, understood my concerns, and with that made wonderful suggestions. More importantly she knew how to handle my aunt and mother who were very opinionated/wanted me to try on things I didn't like.
    Christina helped me appease my entourage and was able to help me narrow down to a wonderful dress that was half the price of what I was going to originally spend. She also brought out a seamstress from alterations to give me an idea if the changes I wanted could be made to the dress before I purchased.
    Thank you Christina, you made the experience great!
    Stephanie M. Married on 08/17/2019

Dream Wedding Dress

I found my wedding dress the first date I went... It is everything I have hoped for and the service of the girls was hands on.
    Krysia Married on 08/18/2018
    I had a wonderful experience at the Long Beach location! I found my perfect wedding gown on my first appointment with Jaqueline - she showed me the gowns I had chosen & even helped me get out of my comfort zone, which led me to my gown. The alterations dept was a flawless experience, they accomplished all my requests! Upon picking up my dress, Britain suggested that we take a video of how to bustle my gown - priceless advice that came in so handy! All the staff were a pleasure to work with!

4410 Ontario Mills Parkway Ontario, 91764
Location of (David's Bridal)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding