David Stephen Photography

Cincinnati, OH View map

When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them I have the best job in the world! What’s not to love about sharing some of the most blissful moments in a person’s life. (Oh, and free cake!)

Each wedding is unique, each bride and groom have their own style … and finding the right photographer to truly capture the spirit of a beautiful event that you’ve put so much work into MATTERS!

You’ve spent months planning a day to remember that’s entirely your own, why not use someone to take photos that will capture those details, those one-of-a-kind moments that only you will have, but people will talk about for a long time to come.

I am going to work with you to make sure that each image has you looking your most confident, beautiful self, and we’ll all have a wonderful time throughout. I come from a large, Greek-Italian family of women, and years of caring family criticism from these wonderful women has crafted my attention to detail that is not often matched.

I’m not a photojournalist, I’m not a lifestyle photographer, I’m not the current buzzword photographer. I’m a wedding photographer. My style is editorial, candid, fun. Twenty to fifty years from your wedding day, I want you to look and your album and not be distracted by the current filters or gadgets that flood my industry. Email or call me and let’s setup a meeting!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Amy
    Amy Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely the BEST

I could not have dreamed of a better wedding photographer! Working with Dave was the best experience. He is so fun, friendly, passionate, professional, and made the whole day so much less stressful. The pictures are gorgeous and absolutely exceeded all of my expectations and I’m a pretty picky person! The way he captured emotion, light, love, and all of the meaningful moments was so perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Dave and all of our wedding photos! I will be recommending him to everyone I know getting married! 10+/10
    Melissa Married on 03/24/2017
    Our wedding is not until next March, but David has already been so wonderful to work with. He really enjoys making a personal connection to get to know you and doesn't push with any sort of sales-pitchy antics like some other vendors I talked with. He genuinely wants to deliver a quality product and make sure everyone has fun in the process.
    Alexis Married on 10/08/2016
    David was able to do our non-traditional reception shoot on relatively short notice and we are so glad and lucky he had that one day available!! He was very flexible and made the process stress-free! We love our photos. Highly recommend him.

17E 8th Street Cincinnati, OH, 45202
Location of (David Stephen Photography)

David Stephen Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does David Stephen Photography include in the starting price?

David Stephen Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does David Stephen Photography offer?

David Stephen Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does David Stephen Photography offer?

David Stephen Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does David Stephen Photography offer for wedding events?

David Stephen Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend David Stephen Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

David Stephen Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding