Dave K Event and Website Video

Fairfield, CT View map

Dave K has worked for some of the leading advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, BBD&O and Tracy-Locke (NYC, Chicago, Boston and St. Louis), on commercials for Pepsi, McDonald's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and M&M/Mars. However, special event video is where his passion lies. So he packed up the briefcase and brought out the video camera and editing software and hasn't looked back.

Your video will be like no other because each project is approached from a fresh perspective and a determination to give beyond what is expected. Creatively filmed and stylishly edited, smooth camera control, unassuming presence, subtle, hip editing. These are just a few of the hallmarks that distinguishDave K digital kreations.

"This is about doing what brings us joy, and capturing event on video with style. We capture the event as it happens, unobtrusively, showing the event as it happens, as well as the happenings you might miss.

"To me there is nothing more real and honest, than the unobstructed emotions surrounding a special event. That is where my most artistic and unordinary work has come from, because I get to observe and capture that story. I do all of my own post-production because I don't want someone else interpreting for me. I want my clients to look back on their video 30 years from now and feel the same way they did the day of their special event. Simply put, I love what I do.

Thank you for taking an interest in my work."

Mary Married on 04/13/2013
    Dave is the consummate professional. A more honest and reliable person you cannot find ! His creativity, service oriented approach, integrity and true desire to please his clients, all serve to make Dave Krobot the name to use.
  • User1146260 Event on: 06/23/2012
    Dave was completely unobtrusive at our event: we are so happy with the results. He was really fun and made great suggestions. I recommend him heartily!
    Kim Event on: 06/16/2012
    Dave was wonderful to work with...he had a wonderful eye for what little things made our event memorable and made sure to put them all in the finished video, which I LOVE! He was flexible, easy to work with, and has a great sense of humor...our party was a surprise for me, and he helped pull off an unforgettable 15th anniversary/vow renewal ceremony. We will cherish the video he did for us always.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Fairfield, 06824
2036440243

Whatever it takes...However we can serve
Location of (Dave K Event and Website Video)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding