17214 Interurban Blvd, Snohomish, WA 98296-5314 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Dauenhauer Designs

Hello, Thanks for stopping by to check out Dauenhauer Designs! I'm Megan, and I started to follow my floral dream in 2018. Being a Wedding and Event Florist is my passion and joy. Flowers are a part of almost every celebtation in life and I would love to design them for yours! I primarily service the greater Seattle area, but have done weddings throughout the PNW. If you are looking for a wedding florist, It would be my pleasure to hear your love story and design florals that mirror the beauty of that story!

Follow Dauenhauer Designs on

Dauenhauer Designs 7
  • Tina

Tina Keodalah · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved working with Dauenhauer Design

I love working with Megan, right from the start she asked lots of questions to get a feel for my daughters wedding and she knows her flowers! I can truly say she made Nesha dream wedding come true.

Dauenhauer Designs 15
    Dauenhauer Designs 16

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2018

Great floral designer

Megan did an exceptional job on all the flowers for my wedding. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous. She also did all the table bouquets as well as some bigger floor bouquet's. I would highly recommend her because she is very concerned about getting every detail right. You won't be disappointed if you choose her for your floral designer! I hope to upload better photo's soon but there's a couple of them from my I-phone.

Dauenhauer Designs 17
    Dauenhauer Designs 18
    Dauenhauer Designs 19

Dauenhauer Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount