Sal Floral Design

Seattle, WA View map

Call Sal for free consultations: 206-588-2879 or visit us online at: www.salfloraldesign.com.

Sal has been a floral designer for more than a decade. Sal launched his career in floral design in Mexico. He moved to Los Angeles and with hard work and dedication, Sal quickly became a recognized designer and worked for many prestigious companies. It was there he developed the concept of Sal Floral Design. Now settled in Seattle, his personal affection and fresh approach to floral design is unlike any other florists in the Pacific Northwest. Sal has always had a passion for art,design and color all of which he incorporates into each arrangement. This allows him to bring a clients vision into full bloom. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Robin
    Robin Married on 07/07/2018
    I cannot say enough great things about Sal and his incredible work. He provided us with our flowers for our July 2018 wedding at the Four Seasons and I will never stop hearing from my guests about how absolutely gorgeous the flowers he and his team delivered were. We had table centerpieces (both large and small), a flower arch, candles, orchids in tall water vases, rose pedals lining the side of the isle, and he also draped our whole room to give it the beautiful, elegant look we were looking for. From the second that I had my over the phone consulation with Sal I felt like I knew and could trust him, which ended up being beyond true. The arrangements that he created were unlike anything I have ever seen in my life, with every flower being perfect. None we wilted, torn, or turning brown, they were all absolutely perfect. Beyond his flowers, he returned my emails promptly and was very flexible with last minute changes. I could go on all day about how talented Sal and his team are and how great he is to work with, but I will let the photos speak for themselves as I think they are simply breathtaking.
    Mona Married on 08/01/2015
    Sal and Brian are the best! I never got to meet either of them in person since I was planning my Seattle wedding while living in California, but they made things easy and simple! Brian and Sal are both very helpful and extremely flexible in their hours and availability. Sal walked me through all of my options and spent hours with me on the phone just to give me a quote! I did end up changing my mind a few times given that I had to make some budget cuts and they were easy and happy to work with me to get exactly what I needed. I came in knowing my basic ideas of what I wanted and they were able to get know what I was looking for by using my pinterest board! On my wedding day I never had to worry because they coordinated with my vendor to get things set up and ready without any trouble (at least to my knowledge). On top of it all, their work is beautiful and extremely high quality. You definitely get what you pay for!
  • User1937864 2+ years ago
    The most talented florist and so much more! Created a dream wedding for me!

Real Weddings

20 photos · 03/14/2016

320 E. Pine , #110 Seattle, 98122
2065882879

M-F 9-6
Location of (Sal Floral Design)
1219 1st Ave. Seattle, WA, 98122 See on map
2065882879

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding