2625 Danbury Circle, Spring Hill, TN 37174 Map · Phone number

About Darcy Ferris Photography

Wedding photography requires knowledge of equipment, lighting, organization and planning, great communication with client[s], timing, processing, energy, spontaneity, and the ability to see everything creatively. To be a successful photographer, these things need to intersect with each shutter click. When I arrive to visually preserve such an important day in your life, I immerse myself into the anticipation, the emotion, the love, and the beauty that occurs when two souls are united. I look for the stillness and subtlety in the midst of all that is swirling around you.

I am honored to be the one hired to provide lasting visual memories passed down through time for years to come.

MY STYLE

I prefer natural lighting [whenever possible] in a lifestyle - editorial style. I capture candid expressions, movement, and non-relivable moments. I believe photography should tell a story [your story] and evoke emotion.

ABOUT ME

Patient | confident | creative | humorous | adventurous | spontaneous | outgoing | determined | focused | kind

I’m a Christian – continually learning about Jesus and how to serve Him

I enjoy reruns of The Wonder Years, Friends, and think Carol Burnett is the funniest woman comedian

I started taking photos at age 12 for a contest and won

White daisies growing wild are my favorite flower

I’ve always wanted to be part of a big family

I adopted a dog from the shelter [Newt], who is spoiled

I have a big heart for children and the elderly

I like to encourage people to believe in themselves

I don’t like to do dishes or mow yard in the hot sun

I enjoy a good fruit tea or Starbucks Soy Ice Chai [extra chai please]

MY CLIENTS

are who make what I do possible

desire to feel beautiful from the inside out because that will be revealed in their photographs

know that I care about them

trust me and believe in my skills which allows me to experiment

understand my time, my worth, and my talent for taking a photograph from point A to point B

become more than clients; they become friends

Follow Darcy Ferris Photography on

mg1979
b71e75cf9be052d0 1373162956119 051113 38

3 Reviews for Darcy Ferris Photography

Angie Kovach · Married on 10/20/2019

Darcy loves love and it shows in her photos

Darcy and I talked for over an hour the first time. She is so kind, guided by faith, and really wants to learn her clients in order to capture their day. She is really good at finding the hidden gems on your big day. She has an eye for everything around you. She bent over backwards to get us some special photos (on her own time and kindness) early for unfortunate circumcstances. She never and still hasn't stopped working for us. I can reach out to her at any time and she is quick to respond and try to help. There were so many pictures to choose from, I literally wanted them all. Darcy Ferris Photography also provided the cutest personalized box and usb drive in less than 6 weeks. There was something wrong with the disk (something she said has never happened before). She immedietly took care of it and we got a new disk, free of charge. Book her!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

We have hired Darcy to do our wedding photography which came with engagement photos. We completed our engagement session about a month ago and all I can say is Darcy is amazing. We had an absolute blast, laughed till we cried and our photos came out better than we ever expected. If you want a photographer that can really capture your uniqueness as a couple: pick Darcy! Can't wait for her to shoot our October wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kristina · Married on 05/15/2016

I can't say enough great things about working with Darcy. I ended up needing a new photographer the night before my wedding, and I remembered speaking to Darcy months and months earlier. She responded to my semi-frantic email at 11 p.m. We spoke the next morning (day of the ceremony) and set everything up. Without the normal prep time and discussion you would normally have, Darcy was able to get the photos I wanted of the venue, family and the ceremony. The two angles she used during the ceremony worked wonderfully, and all of the pictures came out beautiful. We are using her again in a few weeks for pictures of us with our dogs!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Darcy Ferris Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Rippavilla Plantation Historic Weddings

Excellent photography. Wonderful to work with. One of Rippavilla's prefered photographers.

• 2625 Danbury Circle Spring Hill, TN, 37174 See on map
    Location of (Darcy Ferris Photography)

Darcy Ferris Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Darcy Ferris Photography offer?

Darcy Ferris Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography materials does Darcy Ferris Photography offer for wedding events?

Darcy Ferris Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Darcy Ferris Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Darcy Ferris Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.