112 Arsdale Terrace, Union, NJ 07083 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
  • Deals 1

About Daphnee Lauren Events

Daphnee-Lauren Events is a full service luxury event planning and design company. From weddings, corporate events, and dinner parties they provide a seamless beginning to end, one of a kind experience that incorporates your vision and personal style .No two events are alike.We have a sophisticated eye for impeccable details, exquisite and flawless execution, our ultimate goal is to curate and design your dream wedding vision that resonate with you in mind. We offer an array of exclusive event services to the couples who juggles a work-life-balance with their busy careers, family and daily lives, and have little or no time to manage the designing aspects of their wedding from inception to completion; or the couples who has done most of the planning themselves, and want to enjoy the final days of their engagement, but need a professional to step in and finalize the styling and designs logistics and finishing touches to execute the seamless details on their wedding day. We also have amazing team members here at DaphneeLauren Events. All of the members of our team bring a fresh and bright perspective to decorating and planning and are essential part of the event production process.

Follow Daphnee Lauren Events on

• Lima Planner
  • honeycomb + prince weddings + wellness
  • Lisa Ivler Events

14 Reviews for Daphnee Lauren Events

• Adaobi

Adaobi · Married on 11/02/2019

When finding a date for my wedding, the first thing that I did was to check the dates that Daphnee was available, because I knew that I had to have her as my wedding coordinator. I gravitated towards Daphnee because I was highly impressed by the work, I had seen from other weddings she coordinated. I am glad that I made that decision. Daphnee is a real sweetheart who will go above and beyond what you ask of her. She will always greet you with a smile and is available to chat or email whenever you need her. I never had any problems with communication and her professionalism is impeccable. She will meet with you months before your wedding day and will immediately get the ball rolling. She has an excellent rapport with so many great vendors which really put me at ease during planning and the day of the wedding. Daphnee gives sound honest advice which I found invaluable and helpful throughout the process. I felt like I was working with a dear close friend rather than a coordinator. My wedding day was perfect and everything I ever dreamed of AND more because of Daphnee. I can’t say enough how instrumental she was in making the day run so effortlessly. I am forever grateful to her and her amazing staff.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Asanatu

Asanatu Demby · Married on 09/14/2019

Very professional and excellent

Daphnee has been by far the best coordinater ever. She was beyond amazing .She made sure my whole bridal party was on schedule and Imagine I had 13 bridesmaids and 13 groomsmen . Daphne was my guidance , she was my strength , she was everything on that day . She was by me the entire day .. She never moved an inch .She dealt with the catering ,the Dj and the Decore she made sure everything was perfect. I can’t imagine my wedding without Daphne she had tissues, Tylenol everything the bride needed you ask and she had it . I was stressed free all day. I had no phone with me, every phone calls Daphnee dealt with it .She kept me smiling all day .She is by far the greatest ,.Daphnee thank you for going out your way .. and for doing more than I ever Imagine... I miss you already... I felt like I lost a sister and a friend. My whole guest can’t stop talking about you and my family can’t stop talking about how great you are .Daphnee you was really my strength. You never allowed any Obstacles to get in the way .You was on board with everything, . Name anything and Daphnee was on it .. I cannot thank you enough May god continue to uplift you in this amazing career pathway .You are extremely the best . Take it from me I’m a picky bride but the moment I spoke to Daphnee for 30 min I had no doubt that she was the right coordinater .Her spirit and personality was just amazing . .I wish I could go back to September 14 .. A lot of my friends are getting married and they already calling me for your info . I could go on and on all day about how amazing you are ... Thank you once again

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Safia

Safia · Married on 09/01/2019

The Best Day Ever

Daphnee Lauren Events was literally the first vendor I booked after my husband and I locked in our wedding date. At that moment (not even knowing Daphnee personally), it was important for me to include her on this journey.. after all, many of her previous brides had so many good things to say about her. Our first conversation was intense, as she was very thorough and professional, Daphnee focused on all the important points that a bride simply may not think about that's extremely important. She dived into the details of her wedding expectations as if she was the Bride lol and I loved that about our first conversation. After our initial call, I was sold! Daphnee was booked.

Fast forward to now, I truly believe our wedding day would not have been the same without Daphnee Lauren Events. She went over and beyond my expectations while hosting 400 of my guest with such ease, her patience is just unspoken of. I still can't believe that there were No hiccups throughout the 8 hour day. Daphnee was truly a Sister, Maid of Honor, Prayer partner, all wrapped into one perfect Wedding Planner. She is truly God sent.

If you are contemplating booking Daphnee Lauren Events for your special day, please don't hesitate as this will be the best decision you will make, I promise!

Sent on 01/03/2020

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Daphnee Lauren Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 112 Arsdale Terrace Union, 07083 See on map
    Location of (Daphnee Lauren Events)