Daphnee Lauren Events

Roselle Park, NJ View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Daphnee-Lauren Events is a full service luxury event planning and design company. From weddings, corporate events, and dinner parties. We provide a seamless beginning to end event and one of a kind experience that incorporates your vision and personal style .No two events are alike.We have a sophisticated eye for impeccable details, exquisite and flawless execution, our ultimate goal is to curate and design your dream wedding vision that resonate with you in mind. We offer an array of exclusive event services to the couples who juggles a work-life-balance with their busy careers, family and daily lives, and have little or no time to manage the designing aspects of their wedding from inception to completion; or the couples who has done most of the planning themselves, and want to enjoy the final days of their engagement, but need a professional to step in and finalize the styling and designs logistics and finishing touches to execute the seamless details on their wedding day. We also have amazing team members here at DaphneeLauren Events. All of the members of our team bring a fresh and bright perspective to decorating and planning and are essential part of the event production process.

• Black-owned

• Cynthia
    Cynthia L. Married on 11/19/2021

God Sent Wedding planner and event designer

I can’t even begin to describe how wonderful Daphnee was to work with. Due to the pandemic I ran into issues booking vendors or finding quality vendors who were available. I booked Daphnee about 2 months before my wedding. I had 1 conversation with her and she delivered my vision better than I could’ve dreamt of. My decor and flowers were beyond stunning, I cried when I got a glimpse of the room and it wasn’t even complete yet. If you have any reservations about booking her I will tell you not to. She is beyond amazing and blessed at what she does. BOOK HER NOW!! I can’t wait to work with her again!
    Ngozi A. Married on 11/13/2021

The best wedding planner ever!

Daphnee is a life saver omg I cannot ExpressExpense this enough!! She promised my wedding would be a movie and she delivered in every aspect. Not only is she an amazing planner, she has also became a sister to me. Her professionalism and poise is a 10/10, she is so hands on and literally lifts the stress off your shoulders! All I can say is thank you a billion times for doing all you promised! We love you!
    Joanne Married on 08/29/2021

My experience with Daphnee was amazing!!! She mad the process stress free!!!

Daphnee went beyond my expectations. I am forever grateful for her and her team. Everything was absolutely breathtaking. All of my guest are still complimenting me on how beautiful everything was. I do not have any words to thank you enough. My heart is so full. You really turned my dream into a reality. I could not imagine anything more beautiful.

Deals

Daphnee Lauren Events 1
Exclusive

21 West Westfield Ave Roselle Park, NJ, 07204

10 am -6pm
Location of (Daphnee Lauren Events)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding