21 West Westfield Ave, Roselle Park, NJ 07204 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Daphnee Lauren Events

Daphnee-Lauren Events is a full service luxury event planning and design company. From weddings, corporate events, and dinner parties. We provide a seamless beginning to end event and one of a kind experience that incorporates your vision and personal style .No two events are alike.We have a sophisticated eye for impeccable details, exquisite and flawless execution, our ultimate goal is to curate and design your dream wedding vision that resonate with you in mind. We offer an array of exclusive event services to the couples who juggles a work-life-balance with their busy careers, family and daily lives, and have little or no time to manage the designing aspects of their wedding from inception to completion; or the couples who has done most of the planning themselves, and want to enjoy the final days of their engagement, but need a professional to step in and finalize the styling and designs logistics and finishing touches to execute the seamless details on their wedding day. We also have amazing team members here at DaphneeLauren Events. All of the members of our team bring a fresh and bright perspective to decorating and planning and are essential part of the event production process.

• Black-owned
Follow Daphnee Lauren Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sawa4Events

23 Reviews for Daphnee Lauren Events

• Genna

Genna · Married on 04/22/2021

Flawless!

Daphnee was by far the most wonderful pleasant vendor! She was so patient and made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. It’s so easy to feel like vendors are in it for the money and not the love of their craft when you’re planning a wedding. That is sooo far from what Daphnee represents. She loves what she does and she enjoys bringing joy to people. I found myself just staring at the decor throughout the night! It was stunning! I am forever thankful to her for making my day the greatest night of my life!

Sent on 04/23/2021
  • Jodiann

Jodiann B. · Married on 03/28/2021

Every Bride needs Daphnee!

When we started our wedding planning process, I just knew I wanted to work with Daphnee. I always admired her beautiful work and I knew that our wedding would be amazing in her hands. Of course, I was right! During our planning session, she listened to my vision and brought the details to life, the decor was sooooo beautiful! I did not lift a finger and was so stress free the day of my wedding. Daphnee took care of every detail and still had the time to make sure my groom and I were okay. She is passionate about her work and it shows through in the final results. I cannot Thank Daphnee and her team enough, they were truly amazing and trust me every bride needs Daphnee right by her side!

Love always Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Sent on 04/23/2021

Jasmine B. · Married on 02/11/2021

Professional, Precise, and Perfect

Daphnee - if I had a hundred tongues I wouldn't be able to thank you enough you made our wedding spectacular beautiful elegant and all those words in between. I knew that our wedding would look phenomenal with your touch. We were beyond excited and satisfied with every detail. Thank you from the bottom and top of our hearts.

Mr & Mrs Brantley ❤️

Sent on 02/23/2021

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Daphnee Lauren Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 21 West Westfield Ave Roselle Park, NJ, 07204 See on map
    10 am -6pm
    Location of (Daphnee Lauren Events)