Cincinnati, Ohio, Cincinnati, OH 41091 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kortni and Chris Photography

We are Kortni and Chris, a Cincinnati-based husband and wife team who have been shooting both local and destination weddings together for the past 5 years. We capture your authentic love in a timeless, classic way you'll be able to enjoy forever. We believe a picture can preserve more than just a moment in time - Our favorite images are the ones where you can look at them and FEEL exactly what you were feeling in that moment. We capture genuine emotion, real laughter, and pure love so years from now, when your kids are grown and flipping through your album, they can SEE just how much you love each other. We can't wait to meet you and tell your story!

Follow Kortni and Chris Photography on

24 Reviews for Kortni and Chris Photography

• O

Olivia Bishop · Getting married on 02/03/2021

AMAZING photographers and people

Kortni and Chris were the absolute BEST photographers!! On our wedding day it was rainy and cold, but they didn't mind staying outside with us and were so incredibly positive! Not only are they such joyful, faithful, and kind people, but they are also so talented! We cannot recommend Kortni and Chris enough to anyone who is looking for photographers. They are easy to work with, communicate quickly, and are very talented. Do not hesitate to go with them :)

Sent on 04/03/2020

Kortni and Chris Photography's reply:

We LOVE you two - so glad yours was the last wedding we were able to get in before this pandemic cancelled everything. We would gladly go back and celebrate with you all over again anytime!
  • Mallory

Mallory Sander · Married on 01/25/2020

Truly the best

Chris and Kortni were amazing to work with. From the consultation to the big day, we felt so supported and they were always willing to give us recommendations when asked. They made taking pictures a breeze by making it so fun, my husband and I were laughing the entire time, which made for some wonderful photos. If you are looking for the best duo and true professionals, these are your people!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Kortni and Chris Photography's reply:

We LOVED laughing with you two on your wedding day - thanks for letting us spend your best day ever with you!!
  • Dania

Dania Chappell · Married on 12/10/2019

If you want to have a fun and stress-free day during your wedding call Kortni and Chris Photography

Kortni and Chris Photography met all our expectations from the beginning and exceeded them to the end.
    They worked with our budget and with the location of our wedding. Downtown Cincinnati.
    Kortni was amazing during the photo-session. It made us feel so natural. We didn't feel we were posing at all.
    Kortni made our experience during the photo-session fun and made the wedding nerves go away. She was very patient with us, we had a few delays with my bouquet.
    I totally recommend working with them if you want to have a fun and stress-free day during your wedding.
    My special day happened so fast that if it were not for the photos I could not remember all the beautiful moments we had.
    When I got to see my pictures, I was impressed of the spontaneity they captured in each of them. I live every moment of my wedding again every time I see them. Thank you Kortni for capturing every moment and every emotion of my wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kortni and Chris Photography's reply:

This made me tear up! This is exactly why we do this job - thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review - you made my day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kortni and Chris Photography Pricing

Kortni and Chris Photography Price Rates

Kortni and Chris Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Cincinnati, Ohio Cincinnati, Ohio, 41091 See on map
    Location of (Kortni and Chris Photography)