Danielle Waters Photography

Salt Lake City, UT View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Hi! I’m Danielle, I’m a photographer.

I live downtown in Salt Lake City and my home is full of plants. When I’m not connecting with people through photography, I probably am: with my family, teaching, outside exploring, making art, or dancing in the kitchen.

I received a BA Bachelor of Art in Photography and a MAT-FA Master of Fine Arts Teaching with an emphasis of study on teaching mindful photography practices as a tool for well-being.

Danielle Waters Photography is my award-winning Utah-based small business specializing in capturing and preserving weddings and elopements. I an known for my natural and candid style of photography, and I am inspired by my clients and their unique personalities and love stories.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Paige J. Married on 09/16/2021

Love, love, love my photos!

Just got a sneak peak of my photos from my wedding and I am in love with them. Danielle was so amazing and helpful with posing in photos. She was so amazing and would highly recommend her for your wedding!!
  • Jane
    Jane Married on 06/05/2021

Danielle is the BEST!

Danielle is great! She's very responsive and helpful and was great to be around on the wedding day. We did an extra shoot at sunrise the day prior and she was awesome in helping us coordinate it. And the pictures are fantastic! She gave us a really good mix of posed and candid so we ended up with so many great shots. I'm thrilled with our experience with Danielle and can't recommend her enough!
  • Chanapa
    Chanapa T. Married on 10/24/2020

One of the best wedding decisions we made!

Danielle took our engagement and wedding photos, and was everything we could have hoped for and more! The photos were obviously gorgeous (see attached!) and matched the style that drew us to her, but she was also responsive, thoughtful, and so enjoyable to be around. The whole wedding planning process is just undeniably, inherently stressful, so any little spots of help and positive energy go a long way. Danielle was so much more than that. She checked in periodically, offered to help in any way she could, and was just a solid, fun friend through the whole journey. I would've invited her to our wedding even if she wasn't there to take the pics! Hire Danielle and you won't regret it- you'll get gorgeous pics at a great value and come out with a wonderful new friend.

353 W 200 S Salt Lake City, UT, 84101
801-515-3237
Location of (Danielle Waters Photography)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding