Portland, OR 97222 Map · Phone number

• Mary Berrien Photography
  • Peter Mahar Photography

2 Reviews for Danielle Krause Photography

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

Danielle was wonderful to work with over the course of our engagement. Planning from Michigan, most of our interactions were over the phone until a couple months before the wedding when we could meet in person in Oregon. She met us at our venue and walked through with us where we could shoot and what the day could look like. She had a second shooter on the day of the wedding. They both got great shots and were very professional. They communicated efficiently and were very respectful. I would hire her again in an instant!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Holli · Married on 11/07/2015

Danielle did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I can't say enough good things about her. She made us feel at ease and her photos are amazing. Considering it was a downpour during our wedding, she made it work and got our photos done. I can't wait to see how our wedding photos turn out but I know they'll be what we wanted because our engagement photos were so great.

Sent on 11/11/2015