Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number

About Danielle Drake Makeup

Danielle Drake Makeup is a bridal makeup vendor in Gainesville, Florida. Owner Danielle Drake has several years of professional experience with a focus on weddings and special occasions. Danielle Drake Makeup has advanced makeup and tool knowledge and skills from working with clients at beauty brands like Sephora, Smashbox and Merle Norman. Danielle will create flawless looks for her clients, but will also share advice with them to maintain the professional beauty look.

Whether clients want to look glamorous or natural, licensed vendor Danielle Drake Makeup is ready to help make dreams become a reality. She starts by giving clients advance notice on how to ensure skin looks great on the big day, so she'll have the perfect canvas to work with that day. Her beauty services include:

• False lashes

jenny hog engagement picture
engagement photo
46a025d18c7fb9f4 1402871309599 jessica and ross engagement photos ryan caffre
Danielle Drake Makeup
jessica and ross engagement photos ryan caffrey
jmb7197

Danielle Drake Makeup 4
Danielle Drake Makeup 5
  • Susie

Susie Hoover · Married on 02/23/2019

hands-down YES YES YES. I’m a picky person and even pickier bride, and I could not have been more PLEASED!

Danielle is beyond your basic make up artist..... her professionalism is above par, but her innate talent and expertise as an artist is incomparable. She really listens to you and what you want and beyond that, she delivers it in ways that only a true artist can. I would consider myself someone who is pretty knowledgeable in make up and application and even have worked in the make up industry.... and quite frequently get told “you can’t be happy, unless you just do it yourself” and appt of times with make up and hair..... it’s the truth, or I find myself changing this or fussing over that after the application is done (usually small things and unnotacible to others, but very noticeable to me!) however, with Danielle Drake, there was not one single thing I would have changed or even possibly done better or had anyone do better ! She was aces at my consultation (where I got a total run through as well as finished and ready to go look - which I was able to wear for my rehearsal and rehearsal dinner that lasted a long long long and hot hot humid night). She is open to any ideas or concerns you may have and she does not disappoint! In fact I’m more of the diva full glam “love make up and the make up look type” while my groom( now husband (: ) is much more the natural no cake-face or false-this type. And she gave me that photo shop finish I wanted without all cake! In fact his exact words were “I really like your make up” x2 haha that Friday and that Saturday after ceremony and he never comments on my make up - while I get a lot of compliments on it by gals .... so I thought that was worth noting, Especially due to the fact I wanted to look the best for him, while still feeling I looked my best.... and SHE NAILED IT!! 10000000% would hire her for ever event ! And seriously loved her! Not only as a professional expert, but also makes you feel human again and sits you in her chair and is super friendly. I found her to be almost a cathartic character, very calming and charming and down to earth. So she is very good at making you feel comfortable and beautiful no matter what wedding stressed-facial tolls are being thrown your way. I love her. She is great and way worth the price ! Will be posting more pics once I get some with my published gallery from photographer! Same with Friday! (Danielle, you can are free to post any you may have) would love to see them) thank you so very much, big Leo love for you, girl!

Danielle Drake Makeup 6
    Danielle Drake Makeup 11
    Danielle Drake Makeup 12
    Sent on 03/11/2019

Chloe · Married on 04/21/2018

Danielle was truly wonderful while we were getting ready for my big day. She got everyone looking gorgeous in a really timely manner and was just so fun to hang out with. She is super professional and really listens to what you want. I couldn't recommend her more! :)

Sent on 05/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2018

Um WOW - can you say flawless?! My makeup was on point! This girl listened to what I wanted and any concerns I was having, she squashed them with the fantastic job she did. She'll help to highlight your best features and make you feel friggin fabulous! Danielle's not only a breeze to work with but so FUN to be around, she make you feel beautiful and confident, and it could not be more obvious that this chick loves what she does. I had total faith in Dani after my trial, I immediately booked her for my rehearsal dinner and my wedding :) Thank you so much girl, you're a rockstar!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Danielle Drake Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Verve Studio Photography
    Verve Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle is an absolute delight to collaborate with! She not only makes each of her clients look positively radiant, but they always leave with a smile. It's my sincere pleasure to refer her to my wedding and commercial photography clientele.

• Gainesville Wedding Hair
    Gainesville Wedding Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Danielle is a professional and an artist. She is genuine, kind and is passionate about bridal makeup. I would recommend her. Her services will do you justice on you wedding day.

• Daniel Bray Photography
    Daniel Bray Photography Wedding Photographers

After meeting Danielle for 5 minutes, I felt like we had been best friends our whole lives. Such a positive energy and so fun to work with. Her artistry is always amazing and top notch. After working with her a few times, she has been my #1 recommendation to all my clients.

• Gainesville, 32608 See on map