Daniel Nydick Photography

$2,999 Most Popular Price

• Raena
    Raena D. Married on 01/15/2022

Absolute BEST Wedding photographer EVER

Choosing Daniel Nydick for our Wedding Day photography was one of the best decisions that made our day so incredibly special. From the very first phone interview to all of the patience he had with our going back and forth of questions, specific details and shots we wanted to capture to the BIG day and how smoothly everything went, especially with him making it feel so comfortable, we could NOT have asked for a better photographer. The only thing I wish we could've done different is afford to have him for the entire weekend because of just how incredible all of the photos came out for the "short" 10 hour window we booked for the day of. Not to mention, his impeccable timing of turn around time with incredible sneak peaks and the entire album of photos, we cannot speak more highly of having him make our day so special. Book him NOW- you won't regret it :)

Daniel Nydick Photography's reply:

Raena & Ben...what else can I say but WOW! Thank you so much for sharing with myself and the world how you feel about everything we've shared together and what your experience was like since day one. It warms my heart (I'm serious!) to hear just how cared about and cared for you feel. I love what I do, and the key ingredients to making that possible are couples like you and Ben.
    If I could spend the day by your sides 100 times again, I'd jump at the opportunity.
    Many, many, many hugs!
    Heather Married on 10/10/2021

Wedding Dreams Come True

My husband and I cannot express how AMAZING Daniel was throughout our wedding planning process. We now consider Daniel a great friend; during high pressure moments he was the only person who seemed to calm us down. He was able to capture who we are as individuals and the love comes through on camera of our story as a couple. Daniel answered all of our questions and then some. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are seriously one of a kind. When I look at other couples’ photos compared to ours, it is obvious how special Daniel is. We cannot thank him enough and cannot wait to work with him for another life milestone. Mikey and I love you Daniel!
    Emily L. Married on 09/19/2021

10/10 would use again

Daniel is very professional. He comes prepared, helps along the way, and the photos are beautiful. He is capable of anything you request, and I will use him again for a future big event.

Daniel Nydick Photography's reply:

Emily & Austin, I can't thank you enough for letting me spend your most special of days right by your side. Your beautiful wedding on your gorgeous farm was like a dream...so beautiful, so charming, and such a perfect vibe! I wish you unlimited years of more love than both your hearts can hold!

Rahway, NJ, 07076
Location of (Daniel Nydick Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding