Lilburn, GA 30047 Map · Phone number

newpic

12 Reviews for Dania M. Lane, Harpist

• Rosalie

Rosalie · Married on 11/21/2015

A Big THANK YOU to Dania Lane for an amazing job during my ceremony! Her music was beautiful and perfect! It was everything I had imagined! I would recommend Dania as your harpist!

Sent on 12/08/2015
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/24/2015

Dania played the harp for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She came recommended by our planner and her music was beautiful! She is extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and incredibly talented. I greatly appreciated her help, patience, and flexibility in helping me decide my wedding day music. My wedding day music was truly magical and I am just so grateful I found her! She even played a few new songs I suggested to her, which she said she will use in future weddings.

I would recommend Dania to any bride/groom looking for a talented harpist - she truly surpassed all my expectations!!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jeanne · Married on 10/17/2015

Dania was a true pleasure to work with - as a bride planning an out-of-state wedding, I really appreciated how easy she made everything. The ceremony music was so beautiful - I received so many compliments about her performance and the church we were married in even asked for her contact information because they were so impressed by her! Thank you, Dania!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Dania M. Lane, Harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

Real Weddings