Dania M. Lane, Harpist Reviews

12 | Lilburn, GA

12 Reviews for Dania M. Lane, Harpist

• Rosalie

Rosalie · Married on 11/21/2015

A Big THANK YOU to Dania Lane for an amazing job during my ceremony! Her music was beautiful and perfect! It was everything I had imagined! I would recommend Dania as your harpist!

Sent on 12/08/2015
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/24/2015

Dania played the harp for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She came recommended by our planner and her music was beautiful! She is extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and incredibly talented. I greatly appreciated her help, patience, and flexibility in helping me decide my wedding day music. My wedding day music was truly magical and I am just so grateful I found her! She even played a few new songs I suggested to her, which she said she will use in future weddings.

I would recommend Dania to any bride/groom looking for a talented harpist - she truly surpassed all my expectations!!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jeanne · Married on 10/17/2015

Dania was a true pleasure to work with - as a bride planning an out-of-state wedding, I really appreciated how easy she made everything. The ceremony music was so beautiful - I received so many compliments about her performance and the church we were married in even asked for her contact information because they were so impressed by her! Thank you, Dania!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2015

Dania played for my daughter's wedding at Naylor Hall. She did a fabulous job, and the music was lovely. She even added a song that was not on her play list that we requested. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/28/2013

Dania SAVED my daughter's wedding. The sound system at Ashton Gardens had gone out earlier and was not repaired and we were not told about it.Therefor, my daughter did not have the one special song she wanted during her ceremony. I am so glad we had Dania! If not for her, we would have had NO ceremony music!. She played a new song for the bridal march and performed it perfectly, even though she only knew about it 2 weeks ahead of time! Everyone loved her music and playing! She really set the tone for a night time formal wedding!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Katie · Married on 04/21/2012

Being the bride, the day went by in a blur. Dania and I never even met, just corresponded via email, phone, and texts. When she arrived for the wedding, I was getting ready, and she left before we finished with pictures post-ceremony, but the music was WONDERFUL. We had an outdoor wedding, for which she had amplifier if needed. Everybody raved about how beautiful the music was. I only heard two songs, but they were amazing.

Sent on 05/04/2012

Gregory · Married on 08/13/2011

It’s taken us a while to send this because we have been traveling since our honeymoon for the last six months. We have received so many phone calls, emails and Facebook messages about our wedding and how amazing it was. We were married at Pine Isle Point at Lake Lanier Islands Resort and our Harpist was Dania Lane. She was absolutely amazing! She is truly a professional and an incredible harpist. So many guests complimented how beautiful it was to have Dania playing for our ceremony and cocktail hour before the reception. We truly want to thank Dania for being a part of our wedding and giving us memories that will last a lifetime. We highly recommend Dania to anyone and everyone who wants to make their special day…Incredible! She is truly a talented artist.

Carolina & Gregory Berry
    Married August 13th, 2011

Sent on 03/11/2012

ana · Married on 04/24/2010

For whatever reason, my husband and I reserved Dania 13 months in advance. I was scared that she would be a no show or forget who I was when I contacted her again weeks before our big day. Not only did she arrive on time, dress perfectly, she also wowed our guests with her beautiful harp selections. Our guests were more stunned when she remained during our cocktail hour to finish entertaining them! Highly recommend Dania and have no regrets!

Sent on 05/07/2010

Heather · Married on 09/21/2008

Dania did a fabulous job for my ceremony...from what I can remember. BUT, the thing that impressed me the most is that for my reception, the musician didn't show up, and Dania agreed to stay and play for us. Everyone thought the music was elegant and beautiful. A thousand thank you's are not enough for her.

Sent on 10/10/2008

Nekol · Married on 05/25/2008

She was very easy to work with and, most importantly, provided beautiful music for the ceremony. She even played our special request. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a quality harpist for a fair price.

Sent on 05/31/2008

Angela · Married on 03/03/2013

Dania played such beautiful music throughout the ceremony! Her music sounded great even in the freezing weather! She was willing to play some songs that aren't from her suggested song list. I got lots of compliments for such great ceremony music!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Angela · Married on 09/10/2011

3.0

Dania is an awesome harpist. I knew she was the one when she sent me her cd to listen to. Even though everything was handled thru the mail and phone she was very attentive and helpful when we spoke and has a vast selection of music to choose from. I didn't have any issue on my wedding day as she was in place and even rehearsed with my soloist before guests were due to arrive. The ceremony went by so fast that I didn't even get a chance to meet her to tell her what a wonderful job she did.

Sent on 08/03/2012