17 La Palma St., Deland, FL 32176 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dance with me DJ

We are a Licensed, Professional, Insured and Affordable DJ Service with over 10 years of wedding and party experience.

We strive to bring an elegant and fun mood to your special day and helping the couple to relieve some wedding day stress by making sure your reception runs smooth and taking that responsibility from you.

Unlike many DJs we will play the music that you want mixed with the most popular dance songs.

Hip Hop, Pop, Top 40, Rock, Country, Latin, Raggae, Soca, Christian, Jazz, Swing, Classical 1920's through now!

Our Starting Price is $695.00 which includes ceremony and reception if both are at the same location.

We also have partnered with 5 star vendors to offer bundled packages

DJ/ Photography. Starting $2495.00

DJ / Photo Booth starting at $1295.00

Or all 3 for $2995.00

Follow Dance with me DJ on

d3f1e867a22df591 1449808710173 couple2
DJ on his station
dj reels and stan the dj man
Couple kissing

1 User photo

Dance with me DJ 1

Caitlin Lutz · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing

They did an amazing job on my wedding day. They did everything and more that I asked. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Dance with me DJ's reply:

Thank you Caitlin. We truly had a great time and are humbled by your review. Your family and friends were fun and treated us more like family than just your DJ
  • Jean

Jean Abernathy · Married on 03/16/2019

Responsive, provided all the music I asked for and the event was seamless as Stan kept it going.

The owner Stan is friendly, gave us exactly what we wanted like music with no raunchy lyrics and kept the event going the entire time. He also worked with our videographer to make sure the ceremony was mic'd in such a way that our vows were captured well in the video, even though our venue was outdoors with no AC power available. He even provided lights for our table (pictured) to add to the decor, on him. Great service!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Dance with me DJ 2

Dance with me DJ's reply:

Thank you. Your Wedding was great. You and your guests treated me fantastic. Your Pastor was funny and sentimental at the same time. Your Event Planner was fantastic as well. The food was delicious and I couldn't have asked for a better couple. God has blessed us w with great couples such as you

Barbara · Married on 01/20/2018

It's been almost a month since we said I do and our guests are still talking about how great our DJ's Stan and Rob were with Dance with me DJ! Couldn't of asked for a better team!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Dance with me DJ's reply:

We want to thank you for choosing us for your special day.

Award

Dance with me DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dance with me DJ 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Jamie Lee Creativity
    Jamie Lee Creativity Wedding Photographers

Dance with me Dj does a great job! I have worked with him on weddings and hired him for my own charity events. Stan has a great personality and loves what he do!

• 5 Domingo Rd Deland, 32724 See on map