Dale's Designs & Florals

Cincinnati, Ohio View map Visit website

Dale’s Designs and Florals is a wedding floral studio based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Lead floral designer Dale Kabbes has been in the floral industry for over 30 years, and has earned a reputation in the Ohio wedding industry for his stunning floral arrangements and his excellent customer service. With Dale’s Designs and Florals, you can rest easy knowing that your wedding florals will be planned and executed with quality, professionalism, and beautiful design.

Dale’s Designs and Florals prioritizes customer needs and offers flexibility in consultation meeting times. Dale places the focus on your wedding day, offering a consultation and venue visit to understand your floral vision and ideas. This florist specializes in all floral styles, and provides set up, clean up, and delivery. Dale’s Designs and Florals offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Bridgette
    Bridgette H. Married on 09/18/2021

An Amazing Florist!

I used Dale's Design and Florals for our wedding. I showed him some pictures of what I was looking for and he nailed it!! All of my flowers were beautiful! If you need a florist who can bring your vision to life or help you figure out what you are looking for I highly recommend Dale's Design and Florals.
  • Bridgette
    Bridgette H. Married on 09/18/2021

An Amazing Florist!

Jessica Married on 11/10/2018

The best of the best!

Dale is top notch in his line of work. The first sit down meeting with him, he will talk about your entire vision; from your dress, colors, groomsmen suits, and venue. He has been in the business for so long and will help guide you through the process of designs and choices. Dale made everything come together for me. I told him what I wanted and he executed my vision so perfectly! We also had a last minute change in ceremony space. I was so afraid but Dale promised he would make the space look beautiful and he absolutely delivered! I could cry I was so blown away by the flowers he made for us!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

PO Box 531519 Cincinnati, Ohio, 45253
513-886-4789

Calls Welcome Anytime
Location of (Dale's Designs & Florals)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding