Dale's Designs & Florals Reviews

Dale's Designs & Florals 1
Dale's Designs & Florals 2

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

The best of the best!

Dale is top notch in his line of work. The first sit down meeting with him, he will talk about your entire vision; from your dress, colors, groomsmen suits, and venue. He has been in the business for so long and will help guide you through the process of designs and choices. Dale made everything come together for me. I told him what I wanted and he executed my vision so perfectly! We also had a last minute change in ceremony space. I was so afraid but Dale promised he would make the space look beautiful and he absolutely delivered! I could cry I was so blown away by the flowers he made for us!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Krista · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing. These were some of the most gorgeous flowers and arrangements I have ever seen. From the church to the bouquets, to the reception...Dale totally hit the mark in making everything look exactly how I imagined it. He was very responsive and so so friendly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Dale's Designs & Florals 3
    Dale's Designs & Florals 4

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Dale was absolutely amazing! My flowers were so beautiful and everything I could have asked for. Everyone commented on our bouquets and center pieces saying how pretty they were. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! I have never seen flowers so pretty until my wedding day! Dale took my vison and budget and made it happen. Thank you Dale!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Constance · Married on 06/16/2017

My daughter's wedding was June 16, 2017. His floral arrangements were outstanding! I've never heard so many guests compliment us on the table flower arrangements, church altar bouquets, etc. Many of our guests asked for Dale's name. His arrangements are over the top gorgeous. We are highly satisfied.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Susan · Married on 06/11/2016

He will absolutely will not disappoint. Flowers were gorgeous.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Amber · Married on 03/05/2016

I found Dale through the Sharonville Bridal show. He is very easy to work with, and his flowers are gorgeous!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Peri · Married on 05/24/2015

The wedding was already a year ago but every time I look at the pictures, I am just amazed by the flowers! From the dynamic bridal bouquet to the beautiful sprays on the gazebo. Dale is a genius designer!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Dale is spectacular! He makes your ideas come to life! Hands down one of the best in the industry!

Sent on 01/04/2015