Stamford, CT 06901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 1

About Dale John Films

Dale John Films has been producing wedding videos all over the North East since 2009. Wedding cinematography has always been a "side gig" for us, which allows us to keep our prices surprisingly affordable, yet our passion for the art keeps the finished product looking beautiful. Between state of the art cameras, head turning drones, and the coolest cranes and robotic video arms that you've never seen before, we always make sure you're getting the most creative video possible. Shoot us a note for more info!

Follow Dale John Films on

4m7a5505 51 450357
Raw Footage & USB Delivery
Raw Footage & USB Delivery
4m7a5505 51 450357

• Videos 3

11 Reviews for Dale John Films

Tamara · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I got married on June 29th, 2018 and chose Dale John Films as our wedding videographer. DJ was phenomenal to work with. He is not only amazing at is craft, but professional, kind, and responsive. He answered all my questions and captured all the details of our wedding day. We are beyond thankful to him for all he did for us and will cherish our wedding video for all our life. We highly recommend Dale John Films for your wedding videographer.

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2017

DJ created the wedding video of our dreams at our Spring wedding at the Inn at Longshore in Westport, CT. At first, I wasn't sure if we needed a videographer, but after doing some research and watching DJ's videos I just couldn't stop thinking about them. I knew right away the quality of the product would be worth any cost, but was so happy to find it was completely within our price range. We received our video pretty soon after the wedding and were very impressed with the way it was available online,making it easy to download and share with family and friends. The video was absolutely perfect. DJ captured moments I hadn't even realized he was there for and totally captured the energy of the evening. The drone and high quality of the footage made for something really unique. For anyone on the fence about hiring a videographer, I am being completely honest when I say I watch our video alone and with family pretty often and now I can't imagine not being able to look back on that day without the moments DJ captured. Our wedding went by pretty quickly and a lot was a blur so we definitely are happy that we could relive the moments again later and catch moments we totally missed! We could not recommend DJ any more!

beth · Married on 05/12/2017

Dale was wonderful to work with from start to finish, putting together an amazing video for us to cherish for a lifetime. He listened to our wants and needs and was able to capture every special moment while somehow remaining hidden throughout the day/night. Dale was patient and flexible in working with us to deliver exactly what we wanted. We now have a 4-minute highlight reel as well as a full length (~25 minute) video that makes us smile from start to finish every time we watch it. He is professional, personable, artistic, and extremely talented. Highly recommended!

Award

Dale John Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dale John Films 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

For your videography services we recommend Dale John Films to make your wedding day one to remember and cherish for a lifetime.

• Stamford, CT 06901 See on map