Houston, TX 77024 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Dakine Films

Dakine Films is a boutique studio dedicated to telling your story. From engagements and weddings to corporate events, our talented team is dedicated to capturing the special moments in your life.

MARK - FILMMAKER

Mark pursues cinematic excellence through the eye of a camera, shooting for clients all over the world. He is an award-winning filmmaker who is passionate about touching lives through the stories he tells.

Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mark began his cinematic career at the renowned Brooks Institute of Photography, earning a Bachelors degree in Commercial Film Production. After years of shooting commericals, music videos and narrative films, he brings a commercial eye to the world of weddings, producing phenomenal results.

JOE - CREATIVE DIRECTOR

With a heart for film and a vision for storytelling Joe has been recognized as one of the leading photographers in the wedding world. We have tapped his talent to bring an artistic edge into our event film making. He not only shoots for us but plays a major role in developing the story for our couples.

You can check out his still work at www.jc2photo.com

INVESTMENT

Our Houston-area wedding coverage begins at $5000. Please contact our studio for complete pricing.

• Videos 6

6 Reviews for Dakine Films

Michelle · Married on 12/05/2015

I love mark and his team! I saw their work when booking my venue at Chateau Cocomar and knew immediately I wanted them for my wedding day. Meeting with Mark and Joe Cogliandro was such a pleasant and fun experience. They worked amazing together and made it so fun for my family and wedding party. My hair and makeup team for the bridal party even told me how great my vendors were and they were glad they got to work together again after all these weddings. We were in good hands from Mark and his cinematography team from Dakine, combined with photos by the talented Joe and Marco from Joe Cogliandro. Our planners and various vendors kept telling us how everything will look amazing with the team we hired, and we couldn't have been happier with the experience of contacting them to document our special day.

Nalita · Married on 03/30/2013

Mark and his team was awesome!! Their turn around time was very fast. They captured every single moments of our big day and now we can play it over and over again! Mark is very talented and pay attention to every single detail. We booked him along with J. Cogliandro Photography and they worked together wonderfully.

mary · Married on 01/21/2012

We LOVE our video! The quality is outstanding and our friends and family wish they all had done a video like ours for their wedding. They were on time, we never felt like they were in the way, and their kindness, promptness, and business ethics when it comes to dealing with a bride are outstanding! I would recommend them 100%

Dakine Films Pricing

Dakine Films Price Rates

Dakine Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray

• Houston, TX 77024 See on map
    6613735479 (Other Phone Number)