Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dakine Films

Dakine Films is a boutique studio dedicated to telling your story. From engagements and weddings to corporate events, our talented team is dedicated to capturing the special moments in your life.    MARK - FILMMAKER   Mark pursues cinematic excellence through the eye of a camera, shooting for clients all over the world. He is an award-winning filmmaker who is passionate about touching lives through the stories he tells.   Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mark began his cinematic career at the renowned Brooks Institute of Photography, earning a Bachelors degree in Commercial Film Production. After years of shooting commericals, music videos and narrative films, he brings a commercial eye to the world of weddings, producing phenomenal results.     JOE - CREATIVE DIRECTOR   With a heart for film and a vision for storytelling Joe has been recognized as one of the leading photographers in the wedding world. We have tapped his talent to bring an artistic edge into our event film making. He not only shoots for us but plays a major role in developing the story for our couples.   You can check out his still work at www.jc2photo.com     INVESTMENT   Our Houston-area wedding coverage begins at $5000. Please contact our studio for complete pricing.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Reception (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)

I love mark and his team! I saw their work when booking my venue at Chateau Cocomar and knew immediately I wanted them for my wedding day. Meeting with Mark and Joe Cogliandro was such a pleasant and fun experience. They worked amazing together and made it so fun for my family and wedding party. My hair and makeup team for the bridal party even told me how great my vendors were and they were glad they got to work together again after all these weddings. We were in good hands from Mark and his cinematography team from Dakine, combined with photos by the talented Joe and Marco from Joe Cogliandro. Our planners and various vendors kept telling us how everything will look amazing with the team we hired, and we couldn't have been happier with the experience of contacting them to document our special day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Mark and his team captured the true essence of our October 3, 2015 wedding at Chateau Cocomar. The cinematic edit was a masterpiece. I only wish I would have asked for a longer clip! I appreciate Mark's professionalism and his care in treating all involved with such respect and discretion. Mark is a consummate artist and I feel blessed to have worked with him.

Profile Picture M, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark and his team was awesome!! Their turn around time was very fast. They captured every single moments of our big day and now we can play it over and over again! Mark is very talented and pay attention to every single detail. We booked him along with J. Cogliandro Photography and they worked together wonderfully.

Profile Picture Nalita, 3/30/13, 9 Reviews