Parkland, Pompano Beach, FL 33067 Map · Phone number

About DailyGlamXO

DailyGlamXO is a professional hair and makeup service based in South Florida. Mery Walker, the founder of the service, is certified by Kim K's celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic and her work has been displayed in national television shows such as ESPN’s SportsCenter and the cover of Fort Lauderdale Magazine. She strives to get to know you and your personality, making suggestions for colors and styles that match your desired vision.

DailyGlamXO provides services at the studio or at the most convenient location for you. Mery offers two different packages as well as a la carte services. She can serve you, your bridal party, and family members. She can create any look or style you want that makes you feel beautiful from the inside out. Mery applies flawless makeup and designs beautiful hairstyles, providing the following services:

• Updos

DailyGlamXO 1
DailyGlamXO 2

Kaitlin · Married on 01/05/2019

She’s the best!

I hired Mery and her team to do hair and makeup for my wedding in the Bahamas. Mery was super flexible on dates for the trial and was able to make the travel commitment. Throughout the entire process, she listened to my vision (offered her own professional input which was helpful) and I couldn't have been happier with my look on my wedding day. Her products are also amazing. There were a few tears during the day and my makeup didn't budge. Nor did my eyes look puffy or red. She also did my mom and bridesmaid’s hair and makeup and made them feel (and look! ) gorgeous. Everyone looked like the prettiest versions of themselves without being overdone. Thank you Mery!

DailyGlamXO 3
    DailyGlamXO 4
    Sent on 03/30/2019

Gillian · Married on 04/21/2017

Mery did my makeup for my wedding and I was a very happy bride. She was the second makeup artist I did a trial with and I was blown away with her talent, patience, and professionalism.

I'm not someone who wears much makeup in my day-to-day life, but I knew I wanted (and needed, lol) makeup for my wedding day. Because I don't really know makeup I didn't even know what to ask for. I knew I wanted to look glam, but also like myself. Those were the only instructions I gave Mery for my makeup trial. I can imagine she was frustrated with me when I wasn't completely happy with the look, but that was to be expected since I gave her no guidance. She patiently worked with me to tweak the look until it was perfect. She took the time to take pics of the look and wrote down everything she used on me.

The day of she recreated the look and I couldn't have been happier. My fiance loved the look as well. He said , and I quote "When you did your first makeup trial I thought it couldn't get any better, but you took my break away. You look gorgeous but you still look like my wife."

Thank you Mery!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Angie · Married on 06/25/2016

Mery was an amazing wedding makeup & hair stylist!! My makeup and hair was flawless for my wedding day! Extra bonus- my makeup stayed on the whole night of partying and dancing! At the end of the night, nothing had sweated off. She really did magic on me :) my eyeshadow was beautiful and everything looked so great in the pictures afterward as well. I would highly recommend her!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2017

DailyGlamXO FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup