Daily Thousand Words Photography

Jenkintown, PA View map

The first glimpse of the new life with your love is an important one. Unique. Amazing. Priceless.

Daily Thousand Words | Photography has a passion for using LIGHT and IMAGINATION to capture imagery that STIMULATES the eye and CAPTIVATES the mind.

You make the moment. I'll capture it.

And I'll make it unforgettable.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs
    Nicole Married on 09/12/2009
    Edmund was so easy to work with and when I got my photos back I couldn't help but look through them over and over again. His work is truly stunning! Edmund works in such an unobtrusive way that I never noticed that he was there and it was not until I got my pictures back that I noticed that he was able to capture not only key pivotal moments but the little small intimate moments throughout the day as well. Everyone raved that looking at the pictures was like reliving the day but better. Edmund has a flair for making the ordinary extraordinary. He has a great eye for capturing creative and different viewpoints. He was one of the best choices my husband and I made in terms of our wedding vendors.

We absolutely LOVE our pictures!!!!!!!!
    Albert Married on 04/25/2009
    Edmund was nothing but the best. Highly recommend him to everyone!
    Emily Married on 09/26/2008
    Edmund was a FABULOUS photographer! He took amazing pictures, was always a phone call away, and was always flexible in our meeting times. On the day of our wedding, he was prompt and had great ideas for where to take our wedding pictures. Everyone is completely blown away by the photos we have, and by the amazing wedding album he put together for us. In the wedding package, he also included a day for engagement pictures, and that was a great way to get to know him and see the amazing quality of pictures he takes. I interviewed four other photographers, and Edmund just put me at ease and was an amazing value!! I couldn't have been happier -- it was the best decision I made about the wedding!

Jenkintown, 19046
Location of (Daily Thousand Words Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding