Dacceni Occasions - Luxury Event Planning & Design

Beltsville, MD View map

Dacceni Occasions is THE premier Luxury Event Design Company located in Maryland.

We are a team of dedicated visionaries working together to provide top notch Luxe Floral, Decor & Rentals for your special event.

We are the go-to for catering Detail Oriented events in Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia and cities in the East Coast!

With our fully customizable services, our goal is to create an event that is not only true to you, but leaves a memorable impression to last a lifetime!!

Let us help transform your ideas and dreams into reality with flawless execution that is second to none!! From large gatherings to intimate gatherings, or anything in between, our mission is to orchestrate an unforgettable experience for you and your guests!

Floral -

What is an event without beautiful flowers? We source only THE BEST products from our trusted suppliers all over the world!

We offer:

Lush Floral Centerpieces & arrangements

Personal Flowers – Bride and Bridesmaids Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Floral Crowns, etc.

Floral Ceiling Installations

Custom Floral Structures & Design

Luxury Rentals -

- Specialty Tables and Chairs

- Specialty Linen

- Specialty Charger Plates

- Upgraded Napkins

Let us help transform your ideas, styles and dream to a reality!! From traditional to cutting edge or anything in between, our goal is to create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.

Contact us today, to schedule a complimentary appointment at Our Showroom Or via Phone with one of our Experienced Event Consultants!

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Day-Of Coordination
Hanging Lit Decor
Monograms
Outdoor
Wall Wash

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Day-Of Coordination
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
Monograms
Outdoor
Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Lanterns
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Paper Flowers
Table Runners
Vases

• Ellie
    Ellie Married on 01/25/2020

Floral Fantasy!

Weeks after the wedding I am still receiving compliments and comments about the gorgeous florals that Dacceni Occasions provided for my wedding! They were able to add arrangements in the church, as well as pew decor that just beautifully accented the church. People were in absolute awe when they walked into the reception. I was surprised by the extras that were thrown in and everything was just more than I had ever imagined! Starting out, I was a bit hazy on what the vision should be but had a rough idea, Nnenna who was an absolute sweetheart was able to fine tune my vision and create and absolute feast for the eyes with a stunning display that could only be described as a floral fantasy! So I would 100% recommend Dacceni if you want to dazzle your guests and just illuminate your venue and of course photos!

Dacceni Occasions - Luxury Event Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day!! It was a pleasure bringing your "Floral Fantasy" vision to life!!
    Kimberly Married on 08/20/2016
    Hiring Dacceni Occasions was one of if not the best decision I made in planning my wedding. Her and I planned my wedding from a state away and everything went off without a hitch! Dacceni Occasions were reliable, organized and went above and beyond with my wedding. Her florals were huge, gorgeous and our friends and family are still talking about how gorgeous everything was. Dacceni Occasions even surprised me and added floral and design elements to my reception they knew I wanted but couldn't afford. I can't express enough how great Dacceni Occasions was in making my wedding dreams a reality and gave me the most gorgeous wedding florals I have ever seen for a great and reasonable price!! You won't regret hiring them!!
    Addy Married on 07/23/2016
    Nnenna is the best hands down... If u want a beautiful wedding get go for her... Very very lovely lady. She goes extra miles for her bride just to make them happy... Well she did for me ??... I have no regret at all.
    Thanks Nnenna you made my day beautiful

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

4600 Powder Mill Rd Suite 450 Beltsville, 20705
301-908-8319
Location of (Dacceni Occasions - Luxury Event Planning & Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding