D&P Multimedia

138 Lower Notch Road, Albrightsville, PA 18210 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About D&P Multimedia

D&P Multimedia specializes in Wedding Cinematography.

D&P offers brides, in the Hazleton and surrounding areas of NEPA exceptional wedding videos, their unique style of cinematography services give couples a beautiful and unique way to relive their special day. Our Cinematic approach to wedding videography and over 22 years of experience has made us the premiere wedding video company in Northeast PA.

Using the latest in Hi Definition equipment and editing in our trademark cinematic style we can produce a one of a kind wedding video, to DVD or BluRay DVD and the web.

Please contact us for more information! chris@dandpmultimedia.com

Follow D&P Multimedia on
davis 535

• Videos 3

31 Reviews for D&P Multimedia

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I hired D&P Multimedia to be the videographer for our wedding. My brother and his wife also hired them because of how spectacular they were. I'm so happy that I hired them. They were so professional and friendly. They even stayed later at the reception to capture more of our wedding. I'm so happy that I chose them. They did a marvelous job! Thank you so much!

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

D&P Multimedia EXCEEDED my expectations! The video team was attentive and on-point throughout the entire night! Always in place where they needed to be at the right moment, and taking care of things that my photographer should have been (but wasn't - such as getting the dress and my jewelry in shots while I was getting ready, catching certain moments, etc). They were SO willing to work with us, going well above and beyond to ensure all of our needs were met. I haven't gotten the video yet but I'm confident by seeing them work so hard at the venue that it will be phenomenal. HIGHLY recommend, and one of the more affordable videographers out there (and believe me, I contact A LOT of people).

D&P Multimedia FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage

• Sweets by Deliciosa Cake Shop
    Sweets by Deliciosa Cake Shop Wedding Cakes

I would like to endorse your business to my cake shop. I think your feedback will help both of us.

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

If you want a beautiful and personalized wedding video, D&P Multimedia is wonderful! They have worked with many of our happy couples and have helped create long lasting memories through their video expertise and professionalism. You will not be disappointed - Chris is great to work with and we always highly recommend!

• Samantha Clemmer Photography
    Samantha Clemmer Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris was great to work with!! He was kind, easy going, fun, and completely focused on creating an amazing product for the bride and groom. I hope I get to work with him again in the future!

• 138 Lower Notch Road Albrightsville, PA 18210 See on map
    570-972-2149 (Phone number)
    5707518013 (Other Phone Number)
    T-S 10 AM - 7 PM