D&P Multimedia

138 Lower Notch Road, Albrightsville, PA 18210 Map · Phone number · Visit website
10% Discount
Most Popular Price $1,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About D&P Multimedia

D&P Multimedia is a videography company based in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania, that specializes in wedding cinematography. D&P Multimedia provides its services to couples in the Pocono Region of Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas of Northeast Pennsylvania. Their unique style of cinematography provides couples with a beautiful and unique way to capture their wedding day.

D&P Multimedia provides their clients with a unique cinematic approach and high quality videography services. With over 22 years of experience, D&P Multimedia has become one of the best wedding video companies in Northeast, Pennsylvania. D&P Multimedia uses high quality equipment, including the latest in high-definition & 4K videography equipment and editing tools. D&P Multimedia makes it easy for you to share you wedding video with your friends and family, as they can produce your one-of-a-kind wedding video to DVD or BluRay DVD & Flash Drive as well as the web. D&P Multimedia also provides the following videography services:

• Add'l hours
img9506

• Videos 3

31 Reviews for D&P Multimedia

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I hired D&P Multimedia to be the videographer for our wedding. My brother and his wife also hired them because of how spectacular they were. I'm so happy that I hired them. They were so professional and friendly. They even stayed later at the reception to capture more of our wedding. I'm so happy that I chose them. They did a marvelous job! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

D&P Multimedia EXCEEDED my expectations! The video team was attentive and on-point throughout the entire night! Always in place where they needed to be at the right moment, and taking care of things that my photographer should have been (but wasn't - such as getting the dress and my jewelry in shots while I was getting ready, catching certain moments, etc). They were SO willing to work with us, going well above and beyond to ensure all of our needs were met. I haven't gotten the video yet but I'm confident by seeing them work so hard at the venue that it will be phenomenal. HIGHLY recommend, and one of the more affordable videographers out there (and believe me, I contact A LOT of people).

Sent on 07/03/2018

D&P Multimedia FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• D&P Multimedia 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sweets by Deliciosa
    Sweets by Deliciosa Wedding Cakes

I would like to endorse your business to my cake shop. I think your feedback will help both of us.

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

If you want a beautiful and personalized wedding video, D&P Multimedia is wonderful! They have worked with many of our happy couples and have helped create long lasting memories through their video expertise and professionalism. You will not be disappointed - Chris is great to work with and we always highly recommend!

• Samantha Clemmer Photography
    Samantha Clemmer Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris was great to work with!! He was kind, easy going, fun, and completely focused on creating an amazing product for the bride and groom. I hope I get to work with him again in the future!

• 138 Lower Notch Road Albrightsville, PA, 18210 See on map
    570-972-2149 (Phone number)
    5707518013 (Other Phone Number)
    T-S 10 AM - 7 PM