D & J Beauty by Design

Cape Coral, FL View map

When you book your wedding party with Beauty by Design, you are getting two very talented women who can take care of any beauty need or questions you may have. We will meet with you ahead of time or set up a call to customize the services you need and schedule trials so you can feel comfortable and beautiful headed into your big day.

Debbie has been a hairstylist for over 40 years, working and owning her own salon for 20 years. Debbie specializes in everything from ornate event hair to everyday cut and color. Having studied under Martin Parsons, Debbie loves using her creativity and skill to craft hair for any occasion. Debbie is also a practiced makeup artist with 15 years of experience and loves using Mary Kay Cosmetics to create her looks. Debbie has been helping brides and their parties in Southwest Florida look their best over the last 2 decades. Her experience, creativity and endless positivity will make any bride breathe a sigh of relief knowing they will be in good hands.

Jamie started in the industry 13 years ago as an Esthetician (a skin care professional) when she found her creative calling in makeup and hair. She completed training for airbrush makeup in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and went on to become a Cosmetologist. For the past 11 years, Jamie has made her mark on the Florida wedding scene as the owner of her own beauty business. Jamie specializes in weddings and event looks, helping brides achieve the flawless looks they crave, and personal touches to make each woman feel like her most beautiful self.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for manicures?

$25

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40

What is the starting price for facials?

$80

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$80

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• jillian
    Jillian Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Service, loved my hair

Working with Debbie from Beauty by Design was a dream! I’m from out of state but Debbie made things really easy, she worked with me schedule my hair trial when I was in town meeting with other vendors. I came with photos I found on Pinterest and we talked about the best styles for my hair type and overall wedding style. She constantly asked what I liked and didn’t like, she really made giving feedback easy. (It can be so awkward sometimes!) She gave me advice on how to keep my hair healthy in the months leading up to the wedding. After the trial, Debbie contacted me to let me know what state my hair should be in when she arrived that morning, when to wash it, etc in order to get the best result. This was really helpful and showed me that she was completely committed to making my hair look as good as possible. On our wedding day, Debbie did my groom’s hair first, she cleaned up his edges and styled his hair. She arrived at my suite right on time. She did my hair first and was a true pro as I was still in the middle of doing my makeup when she arrived (oops!). She spent about an hour on my hair, making it perfect, I got to inspect from every angle and make changes but it looked just like the trial and the style really highlighted my natural curls. Debbie then did hair for my 3 bridesmaids, intricate up-do’s for their straight blonde hair, very different from my own dark curls. Each girl took about 30 minutes and they looked so beautiful. Not a hair was out of place for the entire day. Debbie made me feel like I was the only client that mattered. She has such a positive and happy energy to her, it’s very clear that she loves hair and loves weddings. She arrived in the morning with a huge smile and lots of hugs and jokes, and even sang along with us as we listened to Pop Princess music all morning. She seemed so truly happy and excited for me and it helped put my pre-wedding jitters at ease. I would absolutely recommend working with Debbie as a Hair Artist for your wedding, she will make your hair look its most beautiful and really listen to what you want. Thank you Beauty by Design!

1406 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral, FL, 33990
(239) 671-7249

Call us to schedule an appointment today
Location of (D & J Beauty by Design)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding