D+A Bridal

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

**Now booking 2022 + 2023 Bay Area Weddings**

**Now booking 2023 Los Angeles + Socal Weddings**

D+A Bridal was created by best friends, Desiree + April, beautifying brides and bridal parties on wedding days across the San Francisco Bay Area, and beyond.

We are an on-location beauty team of 4 artists total providing airbrush makeup and hairstyling using curated prestige products, focusing on getting you and your loved ones camera-ready, and feeling like your most beautiful selves, whether it's a soft natural look or full glam.

Our weekend packages are perfect for brides with bridal parties, or family and friends who also need beauty services the day of the wedding. All beauty packages include a pre-wedding trial, so there are no surprises on your wedding day and you can relax. We love creating a hair and makeup look that is unique to you, and compliments the style of your wedding dress and wedding theme.

We take our timing seriously, and will work with you or your planner to ensure that everyone is ready on time for photos, including a schedule for hair and makeup, so everyone in your party is on the same page and the day runs super smooth.

We create a fun, easy-going atmosphere for the day of your wedding. We believe our positive and light-hearted spirit will be just what you need to get ready for that first look or walk down the aisle.

We truly love what we do and we can't wait to work with you!

XO,

Desiree + April

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$155

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Isabel
    Isabel L. Married on 04/24/2022

D&A Bridal absolutely delivered!

I was lucky enough to have D&A Bridal recommended to me and they absolutely delivered!

Every step of the process was so easy with them. I got quick replies and timely communication, the trial run went very smoothly (and came out perfectly), and everything went so great on the day of the wedding.

My hair is very fine and doesn't hold shape very well, but we came up with a plan to address that and my hair was defined and shiny throughout the entire wedding! It looks so good in the photos. We had all my bridesmaids' hair done as well and everyone's hair came out simply beautiful.

Would absolutely hire the D&A team again for a future event!
  • Salina
    Salina S. Married on 03/16/2022

They made me feel beautiful

Desiree and April were phenomenal! Weddings are obviously an incredibly stressful and hectic time but they made me feel completely at ease and I enjoyed every second of my time with them. I wanted my hair and makeup to be special but to still look and feel like myself so that one day when I share photos with my children they will recognize their mom. I could not be happier with their work! I felt so beautiful and can't thank them enough for their part in this life changing day for me!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn H. Married on 02/26/2022

100% Recommend

I had a February 2022 wedding and honestly one of the best parts of the day was getting ready with my gals -- Desiree & April. Truly, could not have asked for better pros to help me, my bridesmaids and my family (a group of 11) get ready for the big day -- making every single person look absolutely stunning.

They were very professional and adaptable to everyone's different needs and requests -- from those that had a very specific vision / look to others who had zero ideas or wanted something more minimal / natural -- and did touchups before we left to make sure everything looked fresh. And then there was me who completely switched things up from what we did during the trial, but they still managed to create the exact look I was going for.

Their client portal system is also super easy to manage everything (e.g., contract, timeline, billing, etc.) -- and was helpful in making sure that we were all on the same page.

They were incredibly responsive and punctual -- and overall just a joy to hang out with. 5/5, 10/10 -- 100% recommend hiring these ladies -- If only I had more excuses to work with them more often :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Desiree Niegsch
Desiree Niegsch
Co-Owner and Makeup Artist

I'm Desiree, or Dez for short! I'm a lover of all things beauty, and I especially love using makeup as a tool to complete a whole look.

I've been doing makeup professionally for almost a decade. I started out doing makeup for Benefit Cosmetics (so yes, I take eyebrows very seriously!), Nars Cosmetics, and Charlotte Tilbury. Since I've been freelancing, I have done celebrity and editorial makeup, but nothing quite compares to my love of bridal makeup. There is something so special to me to be making my clients feel their most beautiful on such an important day in their lives.

I truly love what I do! I can't wait to work with you.

April Hall
April Hall
Co-Owner and Hairstylist

Hi, I'm April!

With 12+ years of hairstyling experience, I am here to make your wedding dream hair become a reality. During the week, you can find me at Fig & Clover doing cut and color (and guess what? I offer a discount for our brides!). My favorite part of doing hair is definitely the styling aspect of it- whether it's creating the perfect beach wave, or polished updo. I love to get creative, and take pride in creating a unique look that is perfect for my brides' personality, and to compliment their wedding dress.

I love to laugh and have a great time, so it's no wonder that I love working weddings, and feel so honored to be chosen to be glamming up my clients on such a big day.

505 Waller St. San Francisco, CA, 94117