Miami, FL 33125 Map · Phone number

About CynfulMakeup

I am a highly experienced freelance makeup artist also specializing in hair design. I am specialized in weddings, private clients, special events, music videos, etc for over 10 years. I have worked with top cosmetic companies and I am now currently freelancing with Chanel and Mac. You can feel confident when booking me that you are getting someone who is up on the latest trends, reliable, punctual and wonderful and what she does! Thank you for taking the time to visit my site.

Wishing you all the best,

Cynthia M.

alissa 13
cynthia

15 Reviews for CynfulMakeup

Kim · Married on 01/13/2018

Cynthia is awesome! She truly has a natural talent for makeup! I am very fair skinned, and often have trouble finding foundations that match my complexion, but Cynthia had all of the appropriate colors and shades to make me look beautiful. She did my makeup, along with my mother, mother in law, and a friend's the morning of my wedding. She was on time and on schedule throughout the day. She is personable, sweet and makes you feel comfortable. She also takes Venmo, which is super convenient, especially on your wedding day when numerous vendors have to be paid/tipped. Stop looking and hire Cynthia!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Oscar & Karen

karen · Married on 09/26/2015

I was referred to Cynthia from a close friend of mine, communication was always fast and easy and my makeup and hair were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Mari · event on 05/01/2015

Cynthia (from CynfulMakeup) is absolutely incredible!!!!!! Tonight is my little sister's prom and Cynthia made it so special for all of us, once again. She is not only the most talented makeup artist I've ever worked with, but she is also very professional - always on time, a perfectionist at her craft and one of the sweetest people ever. This is the 4th time I've worked with her and will continue to recommend CynfulMakeup to everybody I know. Thank you for being so reliable, awesome and sweet to all of my family, every single time <3

Sent on 05/01/2015

Award

CynfulMakeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Studio Andy Photography
    Studio Andy Photography Wedding Photographers

Looove working Cynthia of Cmorbeauty! She makes my clients feel comfortable and beautiful. Her work is always top notch!!