Cyn Kain Photography

Richmond, VA View map

Documenting people’s love stories is such an honor. These love stories are what inspire me – whether it is the love between a newly married couple or the love between a mother, father and child. The love shared between people is unique and intimate, just as I strive to make every moment I capture. I want my images to tell your story so vividly that they take you back to that day and all the joy you felt!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

Jenn Married on 10/03/2015
    Cyn was amazing to work with for our engagement shoot! She was really easy to communicate with and was very flexible. We had to reschedule because of rain, but finding another time was no problem at all! She has an amazing eye for photography and my fiance and I were completely comfortable working with her. She had a lot of great suggestions for how we should stand. I thought the session would be a little awkward since I knew we would be doing some snuggling/kissing, but there was no awkwardness at all! She was a joy to work with! We also brought our dog along to be included in a few pictures, which worked out really well! Our pup loved Cyn just as much as we did! I would highly recommend Cyn for any type of photography need you have. She is genuinely sweet and professional, and most importantly I LOVE the pictures she captured!
    Christine Married on 09/13/2014
    Cynthia was an absolute dream to work with! She is so sweet, fun, and energetic and an incredibly talented photographer! She was very open to specific ideas/things I wanted to incorporate into our wedding pictures or specific shots that we wanted. She captured our wedding day, engagement shoot, and bridal portraits beautifully. Cynthia is super responsive, thoughtful, and thorough, and made us feel so comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Cyn for your big day!
    Alice Married on 08/09/2014
    Cyn captured our wedding day perfectly. She was amazing to work with -- Incredibly talented, kind and flexible -- which is key on your wedding day. We are so happy with not only the photos, but also the beautiful album we received.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Richmond, VA, 23220
Location of (Cyn Kain Photography)

Cyn Kain Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Cyn Kain Photography offer?

Cyn Kain Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cyn Kain Photography offer?

Cyn Kain Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Cyn Kain Photography offer for wedding events?

Cyn Kain Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Cyn Kain Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cyn Kain Photography is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding