Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number

About Cyn Kain Photography

Documenting people's love stories is such an honor. These love stories are what inspire me - whether it is the love between a newly married couple or the love between a mother, father and child. The love shared between people is unique and intimate, just as I strive to make every moment I capture. I want my images to tell your story so vividly that they take you back to that day and all the joy you felt!

Follow Cyn Kain Photography on

BlumHoisington082
Untitled2

34 Reviews for Cyn Kain Photography

Jenn · Married on 10/03/2015

Cyn was amazing to work with for our engagement shoot! She was really easy to communicate with and was very flexible. We had to reschedule because of rain, but finding another time was no problem at all! She has an amazing eye for photography and my fiance and I were completely comfortable working with her. She had a lot of great suggestions for how we should stand. I thought the session would be a little awkward since I knew we would be doing some snuggling/kissing, but there was no awkwardness at all! She was a joy to work with! We also brought our dog along to be included in a few pictures, which worked out really well! Our pup loved Cyn just as much as we did! I would highly recommend Cyn for any type of photography need you have. She is genuinely sweet and professional, and most importantly I LOVE the pictures she captured!

Christine · Married on 09/13/2014

Cynthia was an absolute dream to work with! She is so sweet, fun, and energetic and an incredibly talented photographer! She was very open to specific ideas/things I wanted to incorporate into our wedding pictures or specific shots that we wanted. She captured our wedding day, engagement shoot, and bridal portraits beautifully. Cynthia is super responsive, thoughtful, and thorough, and made us feel so comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Cyn for your big day!

Alice · Married on 08/09/2014

Cyn captured our wedding day perfectly. She was amazing to work with -- Incredibly talented, kind and flexible -- which is key on your wedding day. We are so happy with not only the photos, but also the beautiful album we received.

Cyn Kain Photography FAQ