3482 Zafarano Dr B, Santa Fe, NM 87507 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cutting Edge Flowers

Cutting Edge Flowers is a wedding florist with locations in Santa Fe, New Mexico and Fort Worth, Texas. They specialize in designing incredible events with a hands-on approach. From start to finish, Cutting Edge Flowers works with you to ensure your vision is realized, while applying innovative and creative approaches that will give you and your guests a day they will never forget.

Cutting Edge Flowers provides consultations to discuss your vision and to ensure a good fit. They offer amazing event design, which includes venue visits so they can get a feel for your space and see all the possibilities for your big day. They specialize in a modern and romantic style, and also provide clean up and set up so you remain as stress-free as possible. Cutting Edge Flowers offers an array of arrangements and decor items, including:

• Aisle/altar decor

Candles
IMG6617
IMG6624

13 Reviews for Cutting Edge Flowers

Racheal was so wonderful to work with. For such an indecisive bride, they made decision making a breeze! Before our first meeting, Rachael had ideas from my Pinterest page pulled up and her expertise is really valuable and impressive! Very easy to work with - prompt responses and made picking out flowers fun and easy! We could have never chosen a better florist! Rachael with Cutting Edge Flowers made the process of fun. I had no idea about flowers going into it - but she was so knowledgeable and informed us of what would go well and what was in season to keep our budget in mind. Rachael gave us a quote for my center pieces and was a little out of my budget, she went beyond and offered us her wholesale price for our DYI flowers. How nice is that! I could not stop thinking about how sweet and great she was! The flowers were INCREDIBLE. Every detail was wonderful and she was truly such a pleasure to work with!! She listened to all my details and thoughts and executed it perfectly. I would use them over and over. Not a single complaint!

margaret · Married on 11/12/2011

We live in Washington DC and planned a wedding in Santa Fe with Rachel of Cutting Edge Flowers sight unseen which is no easy task. Rachel so exceeded our expectations we were totally enthralled with the beautiful flowers, votive candles and generally her overall design. She is exuberant in her customer relations and so creative with the best of taste.
    People were in awe of her design and execution.
    I have five daughters and this was my fourth wedding and the only one I can say was perfect.
    Hooray for Rachel of Cutting Edge Flowers.

Alisa · Married on 08/28/2010

From our first meeting to delivery time the morning of our wedding, Rachael was professional, creative and most importantly enthusiastic! Her energy and excitement for our wedding really stood out against the other florists I interviewed on the phone. I was really surprised to find other Santa Fe wedding florists either uninterested or downright annoyed with my basic destination wedding planning questions. Rachael invited my Mom and I to see her work beforehand, made beautiful suggestions and was so flexible in working with our ever-changing budget. Most impressive, however, was her INCREDIBLE work! Every single recipient of her flowers commented on their size, freshness and beauty of her choices. I couldn't be more thrilled that we chose Cutting Edge for our wedding. Thank you so much Rachael!! :-) John & Alisa Flickinger

Sent on 09/10/2010

Cutting Edge Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Alisa, it was a great pleasure to be a part of your most special Day! What a beautiful Review, Thank you.

Cutting Edge Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,501.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Marisa's Millefiori
    Marisa's Millefiori Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Cutting Edge Flowers for their creativity and professionalism.

• 3482 Zafarano Dr B Santa Fe, NM, 87507 See on map
    5056907950 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm Saturday By Appointment Only