About Cutting Edge Entertainment

What can we do for your event?

Cutting Edge Entertainment is a boutique wedding entertainment business located in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania. Services are also offered to couples living in the New Jersey and Delaware area. With a team of 12, they work to create elegant events that are exciting for everyone. Cutting Edge Entertainment believes in hearing the couple’s ideas so they can exceed expectations.

Cutting Edge Entertainment offers three wedding packages. Add-ons are available for couples to further customize their wedding entertainment and include, but are not limited to, monograms, overhead effects lighting and party props. They provide a consultation, do-not-play list, liability insurance, an MC, microphones, a photo booth, a sound and PA system and uplighting. Cutting Edge Entertainment offers to play the following genres:

• Club

Liability Insurance (13)
Uplighting (12)
Photobooth (5)
14 Reviews for 'steve'

Cutting Edge Entertainment was perfect for our wedding and our DJ Steve was awesome. Leading up to our wedding, they responded quickly and were happy to answer any questions we had. We even got a chance to meet with Steve before making the decision to hire him as our DJ. He made us feel at ease about the big day and ensured that we would be like guests at our wedding and assured us that we didn't have to worry about anything and he was right. He responded to our emails and phone calls promptly and took care of everything the day of the wedding. I am not a huge dancer but me, my husband, and our guests all had an awesome time dancing at our reception! He was also very attentive to our tastes in music. I would DEFINITELY hire Steve again for any kind of event.

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Cutting Edge was the best decision we could have made! Customer service was excellent from the get-go, affordable pricing and the best value! We had Steve and Jarred come out to DJ and emcee our wedding at Normandy Farm Hotel on 7/7/18 and they kept the whole crowd entertained all night! We could not stop dancing and we are so grateful for their experience and ability to make the party fun for everyone, no matter their age or taste in music! Steve was very personable and took the time to get to know me and my husband as a couple before the wedding, and totally went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect night. We weren’t sure of what music to play to keep the crown going, but he helped us figure it out while also making some on-the-fly changes as the night went on and he got a feel for the crowd. You will not find better service anywhere else! Nicest people and very talented!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently used Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding, and we cannot recommend them enough! We had DJ Steve, who is an absolute professional at what he does. He played the perfect mix of music, both old and new, that kept the party going. Thank you Steve for making our wedding such a fun and memorable night!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I come across Cutting Edge by accident, but it was an amazing experience. Steve hosted our wedding and he was amazing. He is very flexible and available when we needed him. He played all the songs requested, and even though they are not a Russian DJ, Steve was able to accommodate with mixing in Russian music for Russian speaking guests. He made the party lively and was approachable throughout the reception. I would highly recommend Steve and the Cutting Edge crew!

Profile Picture Olga, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve from Cutting Edge Entertainment had everyone dancing all night. Steve was easy to work with as my wife and I planned our wedding. He knew when to reach out to set up meetings and had a flexible schedule. Steve provided us with some great ideas and even brought a few things to our attention we never would have thought. After giving Steve a short list of Do and Do Not play songs, we trusted he would get a feel for our reception and have everyone dancing. Steve was great on the mic during our introductions but per our request did not overdo it as some DJ/Emcee’s tend to do. Once dinner was done, Steve was easily able to transition the music and mood to get everyone, even my grandmother, on the dance floor. We recommend using Steve and Cutting Edge Entertainment for your wedding or event. Great team all around.

Profile Picture Jessi, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve Foltz was one of the main reasons why our wedding was as amazing as it was! Not only was Steve and the rest of Cutting Edge extremely easy to work with leading up to the event (and reasonably priced), but their great DJ-ing and event management expertise ensured our wedding was one to remember. We wanted someone who could get the party going ASAP, and Steve delivered - he had our guests up and dancing before dinner was even served! If you're looking for a DJ who listens to what you want for your wedding and executes on those desires perfectly, Steve's your man. Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve with Cutting Edge was awesome as our wedding DJ. We were planning the wedding from out of town, but that wasn't a problem at all. After a few skype conversations and emails Steve was able to really get a sense of what we were looking for in our wedding music. He provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. He made sure to include the songs that we requested, added songs that fit our style, and was also able to read the room to make sure everyone was having a great time. We had a full dance floor until the very end of our reception and had many people say how much they enjoyed our DJs and how nice they were as well.

Profile Picture Abby, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I booked Cutting Edge for our wedding in December 2014, and we could not have been happier with our experience! We worked with Steve F., and he did an incredible job providing the music for our big day- the dance floor was packed the entire night, and guests are still raving about how much fun they had. My husband and I had a very specific vision for the music for our wedding, and we wanted to be very hands-on in the overall music choices. Steve was great in guiding us through this process, while making sure we addressed all of the important details of the evening (overall timeline, first dances, special requests, etc.). We had lots of ideas, and he was great at providing us with suggestions and advice, while still being very attentive and respectful of our wishes. He made sure that the music was about us, and that we had a big say in the overall vibe of our reception. He executed our choices perfectly, while also bringing his own expertise to add the perfect blend of "oldies" and contemporary choices. He read the crowd so well, and kept everyone up and dancing from start to finish. He was incredibly professional and helpful throughout the entire evening, and I do not have a single complaint about his performance. I did not have to worry about anything, and he helped to ensure that the music during our wedding was top-notch and exactly what we were hoping for. He was so willing to help in any way possible, and it was truly a pleasure working with him. I would recommend him to any couples- you will not be disappointed! Overall, we would book Cutting Edge and Steve again without hesitation. Thanks for a wonderful time and fabulous music!

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I do not normally write reviews for anything, but my husband and I were so impressed by the DJ services we received from Steve at Cutting Edge Entertainment. Let me put it this way, we had zero stress when it came to our wedding entertainment. We literally met with Cutting Edge only one month before our wedding. After our first meeting with Steve and Richie our decision was made. They made us feel so comfortable and like we didn't have to do anything from that moment forward except answer a few questions. I texted Steve one day before our wedding to mention a few songs/bands I would like to hear and his exact response was that he was excited for the add-ons!!! At one point in the night I went up to thank him and request a song and he had his phone open to that text. I was so impressed by his diligence to make sure Matt and I got everything we wanted. Our wedding turned out perfect! And Steve our DJ was by far one of the best aspects of our wedding. I CAN NOT wait to hire him for the next big party we have.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My groom and I chose Cutting Edge Entertainment to provide the music, mc'ing, and fun on our wedding day. Without a doubt, they delivered on all accounts in a professional yet intimate fashion. Cutting Edge Entertainment's Steve F. acted as the DJ/MC extraordinaire throughout our top notch experience. About six months prior to our wedding we met with Steve and he immediately began addressing our questions and requests without problem (and continued to do so up until the last minute of the night!). From the get go it was clear that Steve was not a DJ who was out to boost his own ego by playing music of his own liking (a big fear of mine) but one who was able to adapt and personalize the entertainment so that we (and the guests) were the stars of the show. From the cocktail hour to first dances to a full-dance floor, Steve was able match the energy through his song choices (while also incorporating the songs that we requested be played in the appropriate spots). As far as his work as a master of ceremony, Steve made sure that everything went smoothly and timely according to the itinerary that was checked not only with us but also the caterer at the venue. His interaction with the bridal and groom parties and ourselves was sincere, meaningful, and most importantly fun! One tidbit that should reveal just how high quality of a DJ Steve actually was is the fact that both my husband and I label ourselves as non-dancers, danced from beginning to end (along with 75% of our guests). Multiple guests have already asked for information on Steve so clearly a positive impression was made on everyone who attended. If you choose to go with a DJ for your wedding, it would be a mistake not to book Cutting Entertainment's Steve F.

Profile Picture Haley, 8/9/14, 1 Review