237 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (12)
Uplighting (12)
Photobooth (5)
222 Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

From the very beginning to the very end, we felt well taken care of by Cutting Edge Entertainment. Every question asked was promptly answered and every detail from big to small was gone over. For example, a few weeks prior to the wedding we sat down with Richie and went over every little detail from what song our parents would walk out for the reception to, to what song would be played during the cake cutting. When we were unsure about what song we wanted, Richie played a variety of songs for us to give us some ideas and was so patient as we went back and forth deciding the "perfect" songs for every inch of the wedding! ... And was the music at our wedding perfect!! Richie knew exactly what to play to keep people entertained... Non stop dancing by all of our guests all night! I would recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment over and over!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I come across Cutting Edge by accident, but it was an amazing experience. Steve hosted our wedding and he was amazing. He is very flexible and available when we needed him. He played all the songs requested, and even though they are not a Russian DJ, Steve was able to accommodate with mixing in Russian music for Russian speaking guests. He made the party lively and was approachable throughout the reception. I would highly recommend Steve and the Cutting Edge crew!

Profile Picture Olga, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Richie was the consummate professional from the first outreach. He was recommended by another vendor and upon reading reviews, my fiancé and I reached out to set up a meeting. He was attentive, thorough and made me feel like he wanted to have everyone at our wedding enjoy themselves and that was his biggest priority. He was unbelievably knowledgeable and organized, so much so that just meeting him made me feel completely comfortable with how everything would go on the big day. We had multiple meetings, endless song selections and he spent hours helping us get the vibe we wanted for our day. Everyone LOVED the music, made many comments about it following the wedding and the dance floor was filled the entire time by guests of all ages. Richie is professional, talented and a super nice guy. We couldn’t recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Brandy, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment. From the first outreach, Richie was prompt, thoughtful, engaging and worked with us to fully understand exactly what we wanted for our big day. We met with him twice and each time he spent an inordinate amount of time ensuring that each song and each transition would not only get but keep our guests on the dance floor. We were blown away by the music, and the dance floor was FILLED until the venue kicked us out. Not only that, but Richie is a smart, kind, genuine person who wants nothing more than to make your event perfect for you, with no ego and no motive aside from your happiness. If I could give him 10 stars, I would!!!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Steve from Cutting Edge Entertainment had everyone dancing all night. Steve was easy to work with as my wife and I planned our wedding. He knew when to reach out to set up meetings and had a flexible schedule. Steve provided us with some great ideas and even brought a few things to our attention we never would have thought. After giving Steve a short list of Do and Do Not play songs, we trusted he would get a feel for our reception and have everyone dancing. Steve was great on the mic during our introductions but per our request did not overdo it as some DJ/Emcee’s tend to do. Once dinner was done, Steve was easily able to transition the music and mood to get everyone, even my grandmother, on the dance floor. We recommend using Steve and Cutting Edge Entertainment for your wedding or event. Great team all around.

Profile Picture Jessi, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie from Cutting Edge was wonderful to work with and did a great job entertaining our guests throughout the night. He was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and walked us through everything so we knew exactly what to expect. Music selection was great and his energy kept all of our guests engaged all evening. Guests of all ages have complemented his work. We also used Cutting Edge for our photo booth and our guests loved that as well.

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Steve Foltz was one of the main reasons why our wedding was as amazing as it was! Not only was Steve and the rest of Cutting Edge extremely easy to work with leading up to the event (and reasonably priced), but their great DJ-ing and event management expertise ensured our wedding was one to remember. We wanted someone who could get the party going ASAP, and Steve delivered - he had our guests up and dancing before dinner was even served! If you're looking for a DJ who listens to what you want for your wedding and executes on those desires perfectly, Steve's your man. Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met with many dj's and selected Cutting Edge because of their great team. Brian was great and all the guests couldn't stop talking about how good the music was.

Profile Picture Antoniette, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Richie was THE BEST! From our first meeting he made us feel so confident in his ability to make our day special. Throughout the process, he was super responsive and checked in with us throughout our engagement. He helped to guide our music choices and was overall great. The day of our wedding, and now after, so many guests complimented the job he did. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had a great wedding thanks to Richie and his enthusiasm for his work. He made sure we were comfortable with his ideas and listened to all of our ideas as well. Richie was very responsive whenever we reached out with questions or suggestions. We keep getting compliments on how great the music selection was and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Would highly recommend Richie!

Profile Picture Dan, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment! Our DJ/MC, Jared, was great from start to finish. He was thorough, going through our ceremony and reception before hand to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. He kept the party going with a great mix of fun and enthusiasm, keeping our guests entertained and eager to join in the dancing, which of course is exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Richie was so much fun to work with as our wedding DJ. I did a lot of my initial planning from a distance so I spoke with him a few times over the phone to see what type of DJ services/style he offered. He clearly loves what he does and was very easy to work with. My husband and I met with him a few weeks before our wedding to nail down all the final song choices. He gave us great suggestions when we weren't sure what to select. He also did some music edits for us (transitioning from one song to another for our entrance and cutting out one verse of a song for our father-daughter dance). Everything turned out great and the dance floor was full the whole night! Everyone had a great time dancing to the music and he was a great MC throughout as well. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cutting Edge Entertainment and DJ Richie! Communication was key for my fiancé and I at the time since we were quite the distance from our venue/vendors and DJ Richie did an excellent job with that. He was very responsive with his emails and made an effort to FaceTime with us and call us when necessary. He even made the effort to drive to our venue, which he was unfamiliar with, in order to get accustom with the setup and make sure he could transition between our two rooms smoothly. He really listened to our music style/preferences, and made sure he incorporated all our requested songs into our big day! On our wedding day, he did an excellent job MCing and making sure the transitions between toasts, dinner, cake cuttings, and dancing ran smoothly. He had everyone on the dance floor dancing the night away, which is everything we hoped for! I highly recommend DJ Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Alex , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Richie was amazing!! From the first phone call to the very last song, Richie is a true professional and its clear he loves what he does! He took the time to get to know me and my fiancé's musical preferences and listened to our input. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we all had the best time! I can't tell you how many people commented on the music and citing "we sure know how to throw a party" - all thanks to Richie! Definitely recommend Richie and Cutting Edge!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

What can we say about our DJ Brian - so many amazing things! He was absolutely awesome!!!!! He kept the party going all night long and knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. He helped guide us through some of the musical choices beforehand and helped the night move along smoothly. He was there to let us know what to expect ahead of time so we were not caught of guard at all. My husband and I were so glad that Brian was our DJ and our guests have raved to us about him - he was amazing! I have had so many people tell me that this was one of the best weddings that they have been to - they just had so much fun! That is what a wedding is about and besides the venue and food - the DJ is what makes the night. Brian made ours perfect and we are so grateful to him for that!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked them for our Wedding this past June our DJ was Richie. He was very upbeat and excited to be our DJ from the start. When it came to our wedding he was very flexible and professional. He did an amazing job with the mix of music we requested all of our guest were very impressed ! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jon, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Adam Brand is an amazing DJ. He was so attentive to us and our vision for the wedding. The music was fantastic and he really knew how to respond to the environment and the crowd throughout the evening. The bride's father has some health issues that make it hard for him to get around. Adam was so accommodating and understanding and really came through with some options so that the bride could still dance with her father at her wedding. Cannot say enough nice things about Adam and everyone at Cutting Edge.

Profile Picture Brad, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Richie was nothing short of amazing! Richie had the entire dance floor filled throughout the night with his music variety. We had first seen him in action at my brothers wedding and knew that he was the DJ we wanted at ours. He was able to meet with us multiple times to go over the schedule and music selection. He is very responsive and has the perfect personality for a DJ/MC! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ that will ensure you have a great time on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Patty, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge Entertainment was phenomenal for the entire process. We tried to contact several large, well known and well reviewed companies in the Philadelphia area but Richie Abrams was by the far best at answering our questions and giving us the information we wanted in a timely manor. Richie connected us to our AMAZING DJ Jared Mitchell. We are out of town by about 2.5 hours �so getting into the city to meet Jared wasn't always the easiest. We facetimed for about 30 minutes just so he could get to know us a little bit better, and he worked with us to get everything organized on our schedule. He was instrumental in helping us figure out our schedule for the day of and did a great job letting us know when things like the cake cutting/first dance etc were going to happen. He timed my music absolutely perfectly for my walk down the aisle. We had requested that the music start with some older hits for our parents/grandparents and then migrate into current music to get the party started and he did exactly that! We didnt give him too many requests and let him feel the mood of the party and it was perfect. I had a friend come up to me after the wedding who asked if we had hand selected the playlist, and I wish I could have taken credit, but it was all Jared. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested!

Profile Picture Nadia, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Cutting Edge Entertainment and DJ Richie MC'd my wedding this past weekend 5/28/17 at Radnor Valley Country Club. From the very first meeting, Richie (and the owner Craig) was very professional and organized in his plan for a flawless wedding reception. We spoke several times through the planning process to go over songs and timelines. He even went above and beyond to help me organize a personal recording to be played for my father and I to dance to. To boot, I changed our first dance song 4 days before, and Richie confirmed via text and email that all was good. He had our wedding guests dancing all night with a great mix of music, and he was an awesome MC! Cutting Edge provided lighting and a photo booth with our package, which was perfect (as we didn't want to go searching for those kind of extras separately!). We were THRILLED with our choice of Richie as our DJ and would 150% recommend his DJ services and/or Cutting Edge Entertainment to other couples in the future!

Profile Picture User7911092, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely had the best experience with cutting edge entertainment. Richie and the rest of the staff are awesome. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Profile Picture Timothy , 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Simply, THE BEST! Thanks for making my party perfect Craig. We danced the night away WOw

Profile Picture Katie, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge Entertainment just DJed my wedding on April 1st. The whole process was easy with their staff with preliminary meetings and Skype sessions to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted. There pricing is very manageable on a tight budget or you can easily expand to include more services. Their MC, Tony, kept the night lively, moving, and worked extremely well with the other vendors. They provide a DJ along with the MC so their booth is never vacant. I would highly recommend them to any future groom and bride.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We interviewed several DJ's, but when we spoke to Richie Abrams at Cutting Edge, we knew he was our man. He was so interested in us and what would be important to our guests. We are in our 50's so with an bit older crowd we wanted someone who could span the generations, keeping the night moving and lively while relating to a few old fashioned traditions we had. Richie was awesome. He was so professional and fun, it was always about the bride and groom and our guests. His music choices were perfect and the wedding was one big dancin' machine. Even people who never dance were on the floor like crazy fools. People are still saying it was the wedding of a decade, largely because of Richie! His pacing, music choices and personal charm made him the DJ of the decade too! Thanks Richie, you are awesome!

Profile Picture Patti, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews