Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

277 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

277 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

• Katie

Katie · Getting married on 04/19/2022

Simply, THE BEST! Thanks for making my party perfect Craig. We danced the night away WOw

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 07/16/2021

Dj tony was awesome!

Our wedding experience with DJ Tony was FANTASTIC! We just got married last weekend at Lambertville Station Inn where DJ Tony had the crowd dancing for hours! All throughout the process the entire Cutting Edge team was fantastic to work with from start to finish (with a few re-schedules in-between due to COVID). During our wedding day Tony was prompt, professional & great with the mic! Through ceremony music, cocktail hour, reception intros & dinner/dancing - he read the crowd and played all the right songs to keep folks out on the dance floor (which is what we wanted!). Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/21/2021

Kelly K. · Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing experience from start to finish

From our initial contact with Cutting Edge Entertainment to the event date, we had such an amazing experience. We began our journey pre-covid and they were so helpful throughout the hard times. Our DJ, Steve, communicated and supported us throughout the entire process, always checking in to see how we were doing and what he could do to help. Through all the conversations we had, we felt extremely confident that Steve understood our expectations and he exceeded them to make our reception fun for everyone. We cannot say enough about how great this company is and how committed they are to providing an excellent experience from start to finish.

Sent on 06/17/2021

Jill P. · Married on 05/22/2021

Packed Dance Floor All Night Long

Cutting Edge Entertainment (especially DJ Richie) was fabulous! In our pre-wedding meeting, Richie quickly understood what we liked and didn’t like when it came to music. He did a great job of giving us an idea of how the night would flow and types of music he would play during each portion of the evening. It was very important to us that our dance floor be packed and it was the entire night! So many of our guests have told us the DJ was awesome and compliments have come from guests of all ages too. We were really impressed with our experience and would recommend DJ Richie to all our friends!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Dennis J. · Married on 11/11/2020

DJ Steve was simply amazing!

From our first phone call with Steve, my wife and I felt so at ease with our choice to go with Cutting Edge for our wedding. Steve was nothing short of amazing, he walked us through the reception's sequence of events beforehand and was there for us throughout the whole process. He was professional, accommodating and orchestrated an amazing night. His attention to detail was matched with his ability to facilitate an amazing playlist of wedding hits. We offered minimal suggestions, mostly let him perform his craft and he delivered all night …10/10 couldn’t recommend any higher!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Alayna B. · Married on 10/16/2020

Outstanding DJ!!

DJ Richie was AMAZING! Cutting Edge Entertainment was the perfect choice for our reception. I am sure all of their DJs are stellar but DJ Richie was just the best! He was so communicative and organized before and during the wedding. We made a plan about time line and song line up before the wedding and chatting on the phone to confirm all the details. He keep the night going seamlessly. We just can't say enough good things about our experience. We 1000% recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment if you are looking for DJs that clearly love their jobs :)

Sent on 10/23/2020

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2020

Best dj ever!

We had DJ Richie for our wedding on 7/11/20 and let me tell you how it was the best decision we could've made! Besides the fact that he gave us the most fun wedding ever, he was so quick with responses and incredibly flexible. We had to change our wedding venue 8 days before, and with the amount of stress that I was under, he eased my mind with having no problems with the change and I cannot thank him enough for that! Now to the fun part. My feet hurt for almost a week after the wedding from the amount of dancing I did. We wanted a very fun vibe with maybe 1 slow song, and the rest to be a party, and he gave us exactly that. There was never a time where you were grabbing people to get on the dance floor or where people cleared out for a little. It was a full dance floor the entire night, and really the only time I even left was for a quick picture. He even helped me develop a mashup song for the father/daughter dance that turned out AMAZING! We have gotten so many compliments on how much fun it was, and is without a doubt the highlight of our year. If you are still looking for a DJ, we highly recommend DJ Richie!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie B. · Married on 12/31/2019

Richie is the best!!!!

We went into our New Year’s Eve wedding saying “if the food and the music aren't good, nothing else matters” so we put a lot of pressure on finding the perfect DJ, and Richie did NOT disappoint! Our dance floor was filled all night, which is huge considering it ended at 1 AM on a Tuesday! He played all of the songs we wanted and added such a great mix of his own to keep our very diverse crowd going! He was always a phone call or text away and extremely easy to work with. Always in constant contact with us, he never drifted from how we wanted our wedding to play out. He was great at truly running the reception and being a world class MC. I would recommend him to anyone that wants an energy filled, high class, fun celebration. He was the best!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Vicki

Vicki J. · Married on 11/29/2019

DJ Richie is our family DJ

Richie was the DJ for my sisters wedding in 2007 - I knew at that point he would have to be the DJ at mine. We have been receiving compliments on how fun my sisters wedding was for the last 12 years and for the next 12 we will be receiving compliments about mine. Richie made our night flow and kept everyone on the dance floor until the last song. He is a master at his craft and you will NOT be disappointed by choosing him or Cutting Edge!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Ruthann

Ruthann · Married on 10/11/2019

The best in the business

We chose to go with Cutting Edge for our wedding simply because we've had the privilege of seeing them in action at other events and they were nothing short of fantastic. Our MC was Richie, in our meeting with him to go over music, he would take the words right out of our mouths and new exactly what type of vibe we wanted to create for our wedding. The night of, he nailed it. Everyone danced the entire night - and people are constantly telling me they loved all of our music. We ended our night with Bohemian Rhapsody - which was an epic recommendation by Richie, and should also probably be a mandatory way to end all weddings. I would highly recommend Cutting Edge to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • X

Xavier · Married on 09/21/2019

Jared from Cutting Edge Entertainment was amazing!

We would absolutely recommend Jared from Cutting Edge Entertainment! Jared was so flexible with meetings, whether we FaceTimed or with timing when meeting in person. On the wedding day, Jared would check in on my husband and I asking if we needed anything. He was amazing and would 100% recommend him, and use him again.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Meredyth

Meredyth K. · Married on 09/20/2019

Steve is the man!

We used Cutting Edge for our wedding on 9/20/19. The whole team is super accommodating and they don't bs you. We had Steve DJ our wedding and he was great. We had a special request to include musical chairs during our reception as oppose to a garter/bouquet toss and Steve completely nailed it. The music selection was spot on. It was like we had the same brain. My husband and I didn't give him much guidance on specific artists/songs to play because we forget, but also had a million other things to do. Even so, Steve still crushed it. We had so many guests rave about him. Steve felt like a friend to both of us which made the process so easy. Cutting Edge was one of the best DJ companies I have ever come across.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe B. · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible

Richie Abrams Is hands down the best DJ I have had the experience of working with. He did a phenomenal job at mine and Chris’s wedding this Sunday September 1st and I cant count the amount of times people complimented his work. Thank you so much to cutting edge, the beautiful photo booth woman and Richie! Couldn't have made such a magical Night without you guys! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Jean

Jean Y. · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect; lived up to all of our expectations and more!

Hands down hiring Cutting Edge and having, DJ Richie, was one of the best decisions for our daughter’s wedding. He clearly was the critical element to the success. You could tell by the crowd that dancing was quite important to us and boy did everyone dance. My husband and I have been to so many weddings but we have never seen basically everyone on the dance floor all night. Singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the end.....priceless. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely, and we lost track of the number of people who raved about your skills as a DJ. We are forever grateful that you made our daughter and son in law’s wedding the best party of our lives!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience!!

We have been to numerous weddings with Steve Foltz as the DJ and had a blast at everyone of them. When we got engaged, hiring Cutting Edge and Foltz was a no brainer.

Him and his coworker were phenomenal! From the first meeting, walking us through the night and process to the very last song, Foltz delivered. Everyone raved about the music and the flow of the night. He played the songs we asked and added plenty to please all generations at the wedding. Already excited for the next wedding we attend that Foltz or anyone else at cutting edge is djing!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Trysha

Trysha W. · Married on 05/31/2019

Cutting Edge Entertainment

I can’t say enough how wonderful working with our DJ, Steve, was. We were pretty particular in terms of what music we wanted played and he absolutely crushed it. We are still getting rave reviews of how fun our wedding was and how great the music/DJ was. Highly recommend cutting edge, especially, Steve!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer I. · Married on 05/30/2019

Best Day Ever

Richie was our DJ. He was very organized starting with the wedding ceremony right to the end of the reception. He took the pressure of us looking at our watch to keep all the special moments in place. We had so much positive feed back from all of our guest. Everyone had a great time dancing and singing along. All the videos people have sent us everyone at one time or another was on the dance floor having a great time. Even though we had a diverse crowd everyone enjoyed the reception. Richie's experience with weddings and D-jaying made for the best day of our lives. My wife and I were very happy with our whole day. Thank you cutting edge.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ashli I. · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Experience

Steve Foltz was our DJ for a wedding this past May! We planned everything in three months and right from the beginning cutting edge was one of the most responsive vendors we were dealing with. From personally calling me after I sent an inquiry and the communication up to our big day, the experience with Cutting Edge and Steve was effortless and enjoyable. Steve was so flexible and so nice. He covered everything with us as far as what we wanted played, what our timeline would look like, etc. I am a bit of a music freak and he played all the songs I had requested as well as the perfect songs from artists I mentioned! The vibe from cocktail to the very end was amazing. Everyone was dancing and at the end of the night the dance floor was full. They were absolutely awesome to work with it and made our night amazing!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Bailey · Married on 03/30/2019

Loved working with Richie

Richie Abrams was our wedding DJ and he was amazing from start to finish. He met with us once before the event to plan everything and was meticulous about every step: what songs to play and when, who to announce for toasts, timing of dinner, etc. He really helped to coordinate the schedule of the evening from the cocktail hour through to the last dance. He also had great recommendations for how to do things- we made all the decisions but his experience was invaluable as far as what would work and what was unfeasible. He was also in great communication with us leading up to the wedding. The best part was that he knew how to get everyone dancing and keep them on the dance floor the ENTIRE time without being obtrusive or pushy. Someone literally danced his pants off! We also had a live music performance from friends for one song, and Richie was in charge of that and communicated with the venue to make it seamless. Can’t recommend enough - thanks Richie!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

Steve was awesome. He was so flexible and somehow was able to listen to all our random thoughts to create a cohesive playlist. He had great ideas and helped give guidance where we needed it. Would use him again in a heartbeat

Sent on 09/26/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

The dance floor was full the entire evening!

Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment were amazing for our event! A co-worker recommended Richie and after meeting with him, I knew he would be a great DJ for our wedding. We met with him about a month prior to the wedding to go over all of the details and he asked a bunch of questions. He really wanted to know what the kind of music we liked and what we thought our guests would like. I was so surprised that on the day of the wedding, he hit all of the artists/songs that like and my group of friends like and would dance too. He definitely did not jut have a set playlist that he plays at every wedding but really listened to what we wanted. The dance floor was full the entire evening and everyone raved about how much fun they had. I would highly recommend Richie!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

The Perfect Pace & Dance Party!

Hiring the Cutting Edge team, and in particular, DJ Richie, was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding weekend. Richie went above and beyond in making sure all the details for the night were well-planned, providing us with comfort in knowing we would be taken care of, music wise, throughout the night.

We debated between going with a live band or a DJ and we knew we would be demanding clients based on the eclectic range of music we wanted to play during our wedding. Richie eased our concerns and proved his team's flexibility to make sure we would have our perfect playlist, playing the specific songs we wanted at different parts of the night (and even having a live percussionist on hand to really bring home some of our favorite songs!).

Richie worked tirelessly with us throughout our wedding planning to craft the perfect playlist and pacing and executed an amazing performance during the wedding. We've always believed most people remember two things from your wedding - whether the food and drinks were good, and whether the music was great. We were fortunate to have all those areas covered incredibly well, so much so that our guests continue raving about the music and atmosphere we had at our wedding. It was an all-night dance party, which is exactly what we wanted!

Much love and thanks to Richie and his team at Cutting Edge, we highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Alex K. · Married on 02/07/2019

The best day ever, with the best DJs ever!

My wedding was absolutely amazing and it would not have been possible without Cutting Edge and more specifically our DJ, Steve Foltz. Steve was an incredible help throughout the entire process and with assistance from Jack and Joseph, the day could not have run any smoother. Steve's experience as a DJ is unmatched. The professionalism and attention to detail they all provided ensured everyone had the best time ever. Would 100% recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/17/2018

Keeps the party going!

We just had our wedding this past Saturday and Richie made it go off without a hitch! We wound up running shorter on the dance time so he jumped in and got everyone dancing immediately! He played the perfect mix for our crowd, kept the dance floor absolutely packed, and did all the introductions and different wedding parts wonderfully. Since we had a unique venue with lots of different rooms, he had to do some moving of his equipment and rearranging to make everything work. And he did so seamlessly. Highly recommend him; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Stacy · Married on 11/10/2018

The dance floor was packed from beginning to end!

Cutting Edge was amazing from start to finish. Richie Abrams was our DJ, and he really invests in knowing exactly you like, and don't like. He kept the 215 person crowd on their feet all night, and we got so many compliments on the music. This company truly puts everything into making your night special, and knows music is the biggest priority to having an awesome party. Richie made our night unforgettable. Thank you Cutting Edge!

Sent on 01/16/2019