Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

250 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

250 Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Mary-Kate · Married on 10/27/2018

Red Carpet Wedding with DJ Tony

DJ Tony was absolutely fantastic and could not havr been better from our original meetings to the day of coordination with the event staff. Professional, played our songs, and stuck to the timeline of the night. We had a great wedding thanks to him and his assistant, Jack!

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Best night of our lives, that is what everyone keeps texting me and calling me to say! Tony A was the DJ/MC for our wedding this past September, and mad was he good. His level of professionalism far exceeded our expectations, he worked directly with all of our other vendor to ensure timing would be perfect throughout the evening. His introductions and announcements throughout the evening were perfect. I had two family members from out of town who asked him for his card so that when their kids get married in a few years he can fly Tony out if he is willing, that says a lot I think. Finally, the music was perfect. He read the room throughout the night and made sure that everyone and I mean everyone was on the dance floor. If you're looking for a DJ company search no farther than Cutting Edge and ask for Tony, you wont be disappointed!

• Erin & Don

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent DJ and Photo booth

We just wanted to say thank you to Richie and his team and let you know what a wonderful job they did Saturday 9/29/18. Our families are not huge dancers but Richie and his assistant kept everyone moving the entire night! He can read the crowd like a pro and it was perfect. The ladies running the photo booth were amazing (unfortunately, I didn't get their names)! They were dancing and so upbeat that no one could resist having a good time around them! I loved that they included their photo in our guest book! What a fun surprise! We got so many compliments from our guests about the whole team, even my 90+ year old aunt and uncle, who probably don't know a single song after 1960!!! Richie and his team are great and I could not recommend them more for a great time!

• Jessica

Jessica Andujar · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend Cutting Edge

Everyone I dealt with at Cutting Edge Entertainment was very professional and personable which made the experience very easy on top of the chaos of wedding planning. Pedro was our DJ and he really was worth every penny! He was also the MC for the entire wedding and kept everything running smoothly while showing all of our guest a great time. I can honestly say that I had the best night of my life and didn’t have a single worry about anything!

Mike · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ Tony was the best! Extremely calm, composed, competent, and fun! He took care of everything and did so in a seamless, entertaining way. He exceeded our expectations, and we highly recommend him and Cutting Edge Entertainment for any wedding or event. Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Richie Abrams is awesome! We are so glad we had the opportunity to work with Richie at Cutting Edge for our wedding. He played the songs we asked for, didn't play the songs we didn't want to hear, and already knew all the customs of Jewish Weddings, which made our lives much easier. We had the best time dancing at our wedding all thanks to Richie!

Ken · Married on 07/21/2018

Hiring Richie Abrams and Cutting Edge Entertainment was the easiest decision of our entire wedding planning process. Richie was the DJ for my wife's brother's wedding last fall, and it was the most fun wedding we had ever been to, the dance floor was packed all night. We knew we needed a great DJ/MC for our wedding to be just as fun. Richie was great to work with leading up to our wedding, he had great suggestions for music all throughout the night and even went out and got some unique instrumental versions of songs we wanted for our ceremony. Richie has the ability to read the room and play music that keeps the party going from beginning to end. We had guests of all ages comment the next day of how good the DJ was. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Cutting Edge Entertainment, and specifically Richie Abrams, to anyone planning their wedding.

Brianna · Married on 07/21/2018

Cutting Edge Entertainment was perfect for our wedding and our DJ Steve was awesome. Leading up to our wedding, they responded quickly and were happy to answer any questions we had. We even got a chance to meet with Steve before making the decision to hire him as our DJ. He made us feel at ease about the big day and ensured that we would be like guests at our wedding and assured us that we didn't have to worry about anything and he was right. He responded to our emails and phone calls promptly and took care of everything the day of the wedding. I am not a huge dancer but me, my husband, and our guests all had an awesome time dancing at our reception! He was also very attentive to our tastes in music. I would DEFINITELY hire Steve again for any kind of event.

Brianna · Married on 07/07/2018

Hiring Cutting Edge was the best decision we could have made! Customer service was excellent from the get-go, affordable pricing and the best value! We had Steve and Jarred come out to DJ and emcee our wedding at Normandy Farm Hotel on 7/7/18 and they kept the whole crowd entertained all night! We could not stop dancing and we are so grateful for their experience and ability to make the party fun for everyone, no matter their age or taste in music! Steve was very personable and took the time to get to know me and my husband as a couple before the wedding, and totally went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect night. We weren’t sure of what music to play to keep the crown going, but he helped us figure it out while also making some on-the-fly changes as the night went on and he got a feel for the crowd. You will not find better service anywhere else! Nicest people and very talented!

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Cutting Edge Entertainment was a fantastic choice for our wedding, and getting referred to their DJ Richie Abrams was one of the best things that happened during our planning process.

All along the way - from the very first call we got, to our in-person meeting, to the big night itself - Richie was the very picture of a professional, making sure that we got exactly the vibes, energy, and of course the schedule that we wanted. Because of him, our night flowed as we had pictured it - he kept us on track, and kept guests having fun. I don't think our dance floor was ever empty. He smoothly transitioned from hit to hit, mixing the old with the new, and keeping people's energy up. We couldn't be more grateful to him and his assistant.

I would recommend Richie and the Cutting Edge team to anyone in the greater Philadelphia area, because I know they can and will help to make your wedding dreams come true.

Cutting Edge Entertainment 1
    Cutting Edge Entertainment 2
    Cutting Edge Entertainment 3
    Cutting Edge Entertainment 4

Ariel · Married on 06/23/2018

We recently used Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding, and we cannot recommend them enough! We had DJ Steve, who is an absolute professional at what he does. He played the perfect mix of music, both old and new, that kept the party going. Thank you Steve for making our wedding such a fun and memorable night!!

• Alison

Alison · Married on 06/22/2018

We were lucky enough to work with Justin on our wedding day! He was incredibly easy to work with,very responsive, gave great recommendations , accommodated all of our requests, and made our wedding night SO much fun! Our guests have already come to me and asked who our DJ was, a few of them are getting married soon and already reached out to book Justin for their wedding. We couldn't be happier with our DJ, the dance floor was ALIVE all night and we danced the night away. Would book again in a heartbeat!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

From the very beginning to the very end, we felt well taken care of by Cutting Edge Entertainment. Every question asked was promptly answered and every detail from big to small was gone over. For example, a few weeks prior to the wedding we sat down with Richie and went over every little detail from what song our parents would walk out for the reception to, to what song would be played during the cake cutting. When we were unsure about what song we wanted, Richie played a variety of songs for us to give us some ideas and was so patient as we went back and forth deciding the "perfect" songs for every inch of the wedding! ... And was the music at our wedding perfect!! Richie knew exactly what to play to keep people entertained... Non stop dancing by all of our guests all night! I would recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment over and over!

• O

Olga · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I come across Cutting Edge by accident, but it was an amazing experience. Steve hosted our wedding and he was amazing. He is very flexible and available when we needed him. He played all the songs requested, and even though they are not a Russian DJ, Steve was able to accommodate with mixing in Russian music for Russian speaking guests. He made the party lively and was approachable throughout the reception. I would highly recommend Steve and the Cutting Edge crew!

Brandy · Married on 04/21/2018

Richie was the consummate professional from the first outreach. He was recommended by another vendor and upon reading reviews, my fiancé and I reached out to set up a meeting. He was attentive, thorough and made me feel like he wanted to have everyone at our wedding enjoy themselves and that was his biggest priority. He was unbelievably knowledgeable and organized, so much so that just meeting him made me feel completely comfortable with how everything would go on the big day. We had multiple meetings, endless song selections and he spent hours helping us get the vibe we wanted for our day. Everyone LOVED the music, made many comments about it following the wedding and the dance floor was filled the entire time by guests of all ages. Richie is professional, talented and a super nice guy. We couldn’t recommend him enough!

Brandy · Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment. From the first outreach, Richie was prompt, thoughtful, engaging and worked with us to fully understand exactly what we wanted for our big day. We met with him twice and each time he spent an inordinate amount of time ensuring that each song and each transition would not only get but keep our guests on the dance floor. We were blown away by the music, and the dance floor was FILLED until the venue kicked us out. Not only that, but Richie is a smart, kind, genuine person who wants nothing more than to make your event perfect for you, with no ego and no motive aside from your happiness. If I could give him 10 stars, I would!!!!

• Jessi P.

Jessi · Married on 03/31/2018

Steve from Cutting Edge Entertainment had everyone dancing all night. Steve was easy to work with as my wife and I planned our wedding. He knew when to reach out to set up meetings and had a flexible schedule. Steve provided us with some great ideas and even brought a few things to our attention we never would have thought. After giving Steve a short list of Do and Do Not play songs, we trusted he would get a feel for our reception and have everyone dancing. Steve was great on the mic during our introductions but per our request did not overdo it as some DJ/Emcee’s tend to do. Once dinner was done, Steve was easily able to transition the music and mood to get everyone, even my grandmother, on the dance floor. We recommend using Steve and Cutting Edge Entertainment for your wedding or event. Great team all around.

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2017

Richie from Cutting Edge was wonderful to work with and did a great job entertaining our guests throughout the night. He was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and walked us through everything so we knew exactly what to expect. Music selection was great and his energy kept all of our guests engaged all evening. Guests of all ages have complemented his work. We also used Cutting Edge for our photo booth and our guests loved that as well.

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Steve Foltz was one of the main reasons why our wedding was as amazing as it was! Not only was Steve and the rest of Cutting Edge extremely easy to work with leading up to the event (and reasonably priced), but their great DJ-ing and event management expertise ensured our wedding was one to remember. We wanted someone who could get the party going ASAP, and Steve delivered - he had our guests up and dancing before dinner was even served! If you're looking for a DJ who listens to what you want for your wedding and executes on those desires perfectly, Steve's your man. Thanks again for everything!

Antoniette · Married on 10/07/2017

I met with many dj's and selected Cutting Edge because of their great team. Brian was great and all the guests couldn't stop talking about how good the music was.

Cassie · Married on 09/29/2017

DJ Richie was THE BEST! From our first meeting he made us feel so confident in his ability to make our day special. Throughout the process, he was super responsive and checked in with us throughout our engagement. He helped to guide our music choices and was overall great. The day of our wedding, and now after, so many guests complimented the job he did. Highly recommend!

Dan · Married on 09/01/2017

We had a great wedding thanks to Richie and his enthusiasm for his work. He made sure we were comfortable with his ideas and listened to all of our ideas as well. Richie was very responsive whenever we reached out with questions or suggestions. We keep getting compliments on how great the music selection was and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Would highly recommend Richie!

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

Highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment! Our DJ/MC, Jared, was great from start to finish. He was thorough, going through our ceremony and reception before hand to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. He kept the party going with a great mix of fun and enthusiasm, keeping our guests entertained and eager to join in the dancing, which of course is exactly what we wanted!

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

Richie was so much fun to work with as our wedding DJ. I did a lot of my initial planning from a distance so I spoke with him a few times over the phone to see what type of DJ services/style he offered. He clearly loves what he does and was very easy to work with. My husband and I met with him a few weeks before our wedding to nail down all the final song choices. He gave us great suggestions when we weren't sure what to select. He also did some music edits for us (transitioning from one song to another for our entrance and cutting out one verse of a song for our father-daughter dance). Everything turned out great and the dance floor was full the whole night! Everyone had a great time dancing to the music and he was a great MC throughout as well. Highly recommend!