Rte, Summit, NY 12175 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Party Favor Website

We've been in business over 20 years.
Our clients include private, professional and governmental people.
We believe that every event is very important and should reflect your taste, your brand and your lifestyle.
This is why we prefer to work closely with you, so that you can concentrate on your event and not worry about the details.

Because custom orders and calligraphy are done by hand, we limit the number of clients, so that each one gets the full attention they deserve. Please book early.

We use only the best paper in our stationery and the finest quality seeds and tea in our Favors.
All designs on our paperie suites are rendered by hand.

We offer the following:

• Save The Date Cards
  • Seating/Place Cards
  • Personalized Note Cards
  • Jewelry

We strive to offer you friendly one on one service with unique, inexpensive & memorable
Stationery Suites & Favor ensembles.
Come celebrate your life with us!

Custom Seed and Tea Favors, Calligraphy, Invitations and Gifts

• Woman-owned
Follow Party Favor Website on

Other couples have also viewed

• On The Go Concierge & Events
  • Saratoga Photobooth
  • Stitched Creations
  • Buttercup Cookie
weddingwir
Party Favor Website
Sample  Wedding/Bridal design (Two Swans) shown on Personalized Flower Seed packet wedding favor.
Sample Wedding/Bridal design (Two Swans) shown on Personalized Flower Seed packet wedding favor.
Sample  Wedding/Bridal design (Bouquet of Roses) shown on Personalized  Flower Seed packet wedding...
Sample Wedding/Bridal design (Bouquet of Roses) shown on Personalized Flower Seed packet wedding...
Sample  Wedding/Bridal design (Two Grecian/Roman type Columns with Heart) shown on Personalized...
Sample Wedding/Bridal design (Two Grecian/Roman type Columns with Heart) shown on Personalized...
Sample  Bridal Shower design (Blue Umbrella with Roses) shown on Personalized Flower Seed packet...
Sample Bridal Shower design (Blue Umbrella with Roses) shown on Personalized Flower Seed packet...
Sample  Wedding/Bridal design (Oval border of assorted flowers) shown on Personalized Flower Seed...
Sample Wedding/Bridal design (Oval border of assorted flowers) shown on Personalized Flower Seed...
Custom Tea Packet Favor with J
Custom Tea Packet Favor with J
weddingwir

3 Reviews for Party Favor Website

Maxine · Married on 12/11/2010

Several months ago I used Party Favor Website to order my custom favors. They were incredibly easy to work with and helped me with every detail. It seemed like they genuinely cared about my needs and making me happy.

The favors were beautiful and our guests thought they were very classy! I like that the seeds packets were inexpensive, less than some of the regular seed packets you's find in a store, and the personalization was completely free, unlike some of the companies who wanted to charge me an extra fee.

They were fast in shipping and very professional. Overall the whole experience was easy, personal and their favors are beautiful. I would definitely recommend them. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 01/30/2011
  • W

Walter · Married on 10/18/2010

The fact that me the groom is writing this review, about the goods and services provided by Personalized Flower Seed Packet Favor, says it all. My fiancée was out of her mind, planning for the big day. Just two weeks before the wedding, she decided to change her mind on the type of Favors. She wanted something original and unique. Lori was flexible and very patient, and was able to deliver our custom designed favors in less than two weeks. These favors will allow our guests to remember our special day long after our wedding. Both me and my wife would highly recommend Lori's services to anyone wanting a special thank-you gift at a very affordable price.

Sent on 01/31/2011

Elaine · Married on 05/22/2010

Lori was very easy to deal with, prompt & courteous with responses to questions by email & phone. Her designs are just magical, she is truly a gifted spirit. She is very professional and did an awesome job on our favors and I will continue to use her for future business for sure.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Party Favor Website FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Jewelry
    Plants & Flowers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Party Favor Website 1
    FREE SHIPPING!*~ on Orders of 175 Seed or Tea Favors or more
    *If placing an order of 175 Seed or Tea Favors or more, use the Promo Code PFWFREESHIP to receive your discount for Free Shipping!

• Travel to Maui
    Travel to Maui Travel Agents

I love Personalized Flower Seed Packet Favors for all events! Being a travel agent here in Hawaii that specializes in destination weddings I see brides stressing all the time over the expense of shipping their party favors. Personalized Flower Seeds Packet Favors is an inexpensive way to send your guests home with a wedding favor keepsake that they will treasure for years to come! You may customize your own logo on your seed packet. Or if you need help with design Lorise is a master artist and full of great ideas! Marie Glodt Travel to Maui

• Rte Summit, NY, 12175 See on map
    M-F 10:30-4:30 EST
    Location of (Party Favor Website)