Currier Hill Farm

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Currier Hill Farm is a tent wedding venue located in Loudon, New Hampshire. It is a family-owned and -operated facility that sits on over 65 acres of fields, apple trees, and mountain views. The property offers an endless amount of beautiful photography backdrops, and stunning scenic views for guests to take in. The farmhouse that sits on the property was built in the late 1800s, and creates a dreamy space for you and your loved ones to utilize.

Facilities and Capacity
Currier Hill Farm offers both covered and uncovered event spaces for you to choose from, depending on your preference. You are welcome to hold your ceremony in the garden area shaded with birch trees or with a setting of Mt. Kearsarge in the background. For the reception, an elegant wedding tent can be set up. Whether you are looking to hold an intimate gathering or a large celebration, Currier Hill Farm can accommodate you. They require a minimum of only one guest, or a maximum of 200. The farm house can be used by the wedding party for preparations before the celebration. Currier Hill Farm is pet-friendly, wheelchair-accessible, and has parking available.

The team welcomes both wedding ceremonies and receptions at Currier Hill Farm, so that guests do not have to travel to two locations. Bartenders can be provided, and outside vendors are welcome. This gives you the freedom to transform the property to match your personal style and taste in order to reach your desired wedding design. There are a variety of event items available for your convenience, including:

• Dance floor
  • Lighting
  • Tents
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Venue

My fiancé and I met with the owners of the venue and are just in the beginning stages of planning our wedding. Diane and Greg made us feel very welcomed and we have no doubt that they will go out of their way to help make our day exactly how we want it! The few times I called Diane returned my calls in the same day and answered emails in the same manner! The venue is absolutely beautiful and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an outdoor wedding. The views are breathtaking and there are several different options for you to choose your ceremony. I am very excited and can't wait to have my ceremony and reception here!!

Currier Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your review!
    Greg and I know that you will have the wedding day you have always wanted and we are so happy to be a part of it.

Diane
    Currier Hill Farm
  • Idalia
    Idalia Married on 10/12/2019

My Dream Come True

I just want to start off with WOW!
    When my husband and I started to look into venues, we had no idea what we really wanted. All we knew was that we wanted a fall wedding and beautiful fall trees. What we didn't expect was to have the most amazing wedding provided by such a beautiful venue.
    Currier Hill Farm is like your best kept secret. It is tucked away with the most beautiful view. The property has amazing trees, and provided the perfect back drop for our ceremony, not to mention the beautiful sun sets over the mountains. Everything about this venue was absolutely beautiful. I received sooo many compliments from our guests about the venue and their whole wedding experience.
    What I love most about this venue is that it was very much a do-it-yourself, in the sense that I had the freedom to choose my caterer, florist, etc. I didn't feel like I was tied to any on thing, and I loved that! My family and I had so much fun planning all the details and making my wedding exactly what I wanted.
    The owners of the venue, Greg and Diane, were absolutely WONDERFUL! From the moment we met them and through our wedding, they were amazingly helpful and responsive. They answered all of my questions and helped to accommodate the things that I wanted. They were so easy to work with and I was incredibly thankful for that! They truly care about you, your wedding, and your dreams. If I had to do it again, I would pick this venue 1000 times over. Nothing could replace the care that was given throughout this process by both Diane and Greg.
    If you are looking for your perfect outdoor wedding, Currier Hill Farm is the place to go, you won't be disappointed.
    Melisa Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

Currier Hill Farm, Adorable, Convenient and such a Beautiful location. Always had great open and fast communication, which is important for when planning such a big day. We loved the fact that it's a clear canvas and we were able to paint our dream day from beginning to end. From bringing in our own vendors, food, dj, photographer and decorations too! Diane and Greg are kind, knowledgeable and helpful and great to work with. We'll forever reccomend Currier Hill Farm.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
7367 Currier Rd Loudon, NH, 03307
Location of (Currier Hill Farm)

Currier Hill Farm frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Currier Hill Farm?

Currier Hill Farm includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Parking
  • Tables

At Currier Hill Farm, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Currier Hill Farm includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Currier Hill Farm in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Currier Hill Farm for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Currier Hill Farm for wedding events?

Currier Hill Farm offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Currier Hill Farm offer?

Currier Hill Farm offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Currier Hill Farm offer for wedding events?

Currier Hill Farm offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly

What furniture and decorations does Currier Hill Farm have available for wedding events?

Currier Hill Farm offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Dance Floor
  • Lighting
  • Tents

What percentage of users recommend Currier Hill Farm and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Currier Hill Farm is recommended by 85% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.8 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Wedding Venues