7367 Currier Rd, Loudon, NH 03307 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Currier Hill Farm

Currier Hill Farm is a tent wedding venue located in Loudon, New Hampshire. It is a family-owned and -operated facility that sits on over 65 acres of fields, apple trees, and mountain views. The property offers an endless amount of beautiful photography backdrops, and stunning scenic views for guests to take in. The farmhouse that sits on the property was built in the late 1800s, and creates a dreamy space for you and your loved ones to utilize.

Facilities and Capacity
Currier Hill Farm offers both covered and uncovered event spaces for you to choose from, depending on your preference. You are welcome to hold your ceremony in the garden area shaded with birch trees or with a setting of Mt. Kearsarge in the background. For the reception, an elegant wedding tent can be set up. Whether you are looking to hold an intimate gathering or a large celebration, Currier Hill Farm can accommodate you. They require a minimum of only one guest, or a maximum of 200. The farm house can be used by the wedding party for preparations before the celebration. Currier Hill Farm is pet-friendly, wheelchair-accessible, and has parking available.

The team welcomes both wedding ceremonies and receptions at Currier Hill Farm, so that guests do not have to travel to two locations. Bartenders can be provided, and outside vendors are welcome. This gives you the freedom to transform the property to match your personal style and taste in order to reach your desired wedding design. There are a variety of event items available for your convenience, including:

• Chairs
dsc0396
reception 249
Bridal portrait​
Bridal portrait​
blue skies and apple trees at currier hill farm
Wedding gown

20 Reviews for Currier Hill Farm

• Idalia

Idalia · Married on 10/12/2019

My Dream Come True

I just want to start off with WOW!
    When my husband and I started to look into venues, we had no idea what we really wanted. All we knew was that we wanted a fall wedding and beautiful fall trees. What we didn't expect was to have the most amazing wedding provided by such a beautiful venue.
    Currier Hill Farm is like your best kept secret. It is tucked away with the most beautiful view. The property has amazing trees, and provided the perfect back drop for our ceremony, not to mention the beautiful sun sets over the mountains. Everything about this venue was absolutely beautiful. I received sooo many compliments from our guests about the venue and their whole wedding experience.
    What I love most about this venue is that it was very much a do-it-yourself, in the sense that I had the freedom to choose my caterer, florist, etc. I didn't feel like I was tied to any on thing, and I loved that! My family and I had so much fun planning all the details and making my wedding exactly what I wanted.
    The owners of the venue, Greg and Diane, were absolutely WONDERFUL! From the moment we met them and through our wedding, they were amazingly helpful and responsive. They answered all of my questions and helped to accommodate the things that I wanted. They were so easy to work with and I was incredibly thankful for that! They truly care about you, your wedding, and your dreams. If I had to do it again, I would pick this venue 1000 times over. Nothing could replace the care that was given throughout this process by both Diane and Greg.
    If you are looking for your perfect outdoor wedding, Currier Hill Farm is the place to go, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Melisa O. · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

Currier Hill Farm, Adorable, Convenient and such a Beautiful location. Always had great open and fast communication, which is important for when planning such a big day. We loved the fact that it's a clear canvas and we were able to paint our dream day from beginning to end. From bringing in our own vendors, food, dj, photographer and decorations too! Diane and Greg are kind, knowledgeable and helpful and great to work with. We'll forever reccomend Currier Hill Farm.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Award

Currier Hill Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 4670.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Currier Hill Farm 1
    Free Champagne Toast for the Bridal Party
    Select Currier Hill Farm as your wedding venue and receive a Champagne Toast for the Bridal Party absolutely Free. Parents and Grandparents included!

• 7367 Currier Rd Loudon, NH, 03307 See on map
    Location of (Currier Hill Farm)