About CurlyArt

Wedding Flowers Preserved on Canvas

Preserving your flowers and incorporating them into a beautiful painting is far more interesting and lasting than just drying them whole and keeping them under glass.

Transform your wedding flowers into an everlasting keepsake of your wedding as well as a work of art for your home. Your flowers and painting will be preserved on a 1 1/2"  deep gallery style canvas in the size of your choice sealed permanently. You can also have your wedding invitation, save the date or programs using your flowers made into an attractive, artistic presentation on the same type canvas.

Your wedding flowers can be preserved into a painting using colors and or designs from your wedding or colors you choose to go with the decor in your home. Or, you can let the artist decide on the colors that would best compliment your flowers. There are many sizes to select from for the bride and groom including smaller canvases to use as a gift to their parents.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

31 Reviews for CurlyArt

Floral Preservation (1)

0.6

Do not trust her shes a scammer she is greedy she will do anything to get your money family means nothing to her its all about her gain$$$$$$$$$$$$

Profile Picture neverwillshebe, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts
4.7

Betty offers a truly unique wedding service that cannot be compared. The finished painting was gorgeous, my friend/the bride loved it and felt it was the most personal gift she received. Being able to keep something so sentimental like your wedding bouquet and have it preserved for you to keep forever is such an amazing concept - the execution did not disappoint!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6429849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Floral Preservation

Betty is absolutely amazing and talented. My husband and I love our piece of art Betty made us. We have it place above out mantel where everyone who comes over can see it. If you do decide to get your flower painting it is well worth it! We got married in April and didn't receive our painting until December but it like I said, worth it! It was the best Christmas gift I unwrapped! It is a long process that Betty has to go through with the flowers, so it may a take a little bit but Betty is prompt to assure you how the process is going. Thank you Betty! :)

Profile Picture Lacey, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

CurlyArt Pricing

CurlyArt Price Rates

CurlyArt FAQ

Services Provided
Floral Preservation
5 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1501881426 730c2ac48b6b8380 1362975146996 dscn4671

Reserve your bouquet painting today!

Redeem In-Store
Clients of TwoFoot Creative will receive $50 off their bouquet painting.
#WW95aa39ee13bb778d

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

Great company to work with. We highly recommend.

We've heard wonderful things about you and look forward to working with you. Please share in the endorsement back to us. Thanks and continued success! Linda Jenks/Owner/Executive Producer

I love the fact that you can have a little reminder of your wedding day and you can re-live a little moment of that special day everytime you see it... If you are interested in turning your memories into a work of art. This is the company. Check out her blog. Mimi & Co. Inc. Specialty Linen Rentals mimiAndCompany.com 916-525-1235

Betty from Curly Art is wonderful at what she does, and I have sent her about a dozen of my clients' bouquets to be turned into beautiful pieces of art for their homes! Each one is so unique and personalized to the couple, which is so important when preserving a wedding bouquet! I highly recommend her services - you will cherish this art for years and years to come!

202 PROS I KNOW