2435 Durant Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704 Map · Phone number

About Cupcakin Bake Shop

Cupcakes & Cakes baked from scratch everyday using fresh, local and quality ingredients. We cater small and large weddings throughout the Bay Area. Brides & Grooms love us as we've been known to be the hit of each and every wedding we've catered! We offer tastings so you can see for yourself :)

photo 16

1 User photo

Cupcakin Bake Shop 1
  • Brandi

Brandi Bellamy · Married on 10/25/2018

I recommend mini cupcakes for ANY occasion

These cupcakes were AMAZING. We enjoyed having the variety of flavors. The cakes were moist and they had an array of both traditional and unique flavors.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Cupcakin Bake Shop 2

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

We used Cupcakin Bake Shop for our wedding reception cupcakes. They were delicious! We got some special order Funfetti cupcakes and some Oreo cupcakes as well. I thought I ordered way too many cupcakes for the amount of guest we had at our reception, but they were all gone at the end of the night because our guests absolutely loved them. One of the best parts about our reception were these amazing cupcakes. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2017

My husband and I had gone wedding cake tasting and came to the conclusion we don't really like cake... why are we going to have a cake at our wedding? That is until I step into Lila's cupcake shop. The flavors are amazing and the cake is always so moist. I took a sample box home to show my fiance. He loved them! Lila made us a cake topper for us to cut and we have 4 different kinds of cupcakes at our wedding. I had guests coming up to me all night telling me how good the cupcakes were. We had a some extra that we took to the brunch the next day and again... still moist and delicious. Again I had guests coming up to me telling me this was the best cupcake they've ever had and where did I get them from.

I highly recommend Cupcakin Bake Shop even if you weren't thinking about cake!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Cupcakin Bake Shop FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Toppers
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• A Monique Affair
    A Monique Affair Wedding Planners

The best cupcakes in the this great nation! Clients love Lila and her cupcakes! I've had wedding guests walk up to say how amazing the cupcakes are - while we are still at the wedding!! Go visit her shop - it's so cute! Don't worry about parking it's right across the street!!

• 2435 Durant Ave Berkeley, 94704 See on map